URGENT lost or dumped dog

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

back2back
Business contributing to forum

URGENT lost or dumped dog

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by back2back »

Has anyone lost a staffie cross, she is beautiful been outside our house for 4 days and keeps jumping the wall unfortunately my girl dog bites her so they fight. She gets on with male dogs and loves people but we are now having to keep our dogs inside as she is getting in our garden.

If anyone can help rehome her or advise on number for hope for pets please phone 0533 8594781

She is desperate for a loving home. Thanks

back2back

Re: URGENT lost or dumped dog

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by back2back »

Looks like she has been used for breeding and then dumped such a calm and loving dog, but I am leaving island with my dogs and am able to take on any more, if anyone wants a lovely loyal companion she would be brill. Pictures of her under Lost and found same subject heading.

Thank you so much for looking, would be happy to contribute to her upkept to the right person.

ljarvo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by ljarvo »

HI - have a scroll through Kibris Hayvan Haklan Dernegi Charity page on Facebook they have a few losts dogs on there. They may be able to post for you as well for a home.

back2back

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by back2back »

Thank you good idea

back2back

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by back2back »

Yes Cally, after all the conversations I had yesterday with them and told them at least 4 times she is female, they phoned today to cancel meeting us and said that their dog is male, think a bit weird, but so for the record the little girl has been sterilised and is waiting to meet a lovely couple that can take her and love her as I can not and can't let her inside my house with my girl dog.

Someone kind geniune and caring must be on this island to take her PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Cally »

As you say a little weird even after saying she was female, thank you so much for spaying her, I will keep trying on H4P's for her x

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”