Flora, Dora and Nora need new homes now - adorable!

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Becs81
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Flora, Dora and Nora need new homes now - adorable!

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Becs81 »

Running out of time for Dora, Nora and Flora. Later they will have their vaccinations and tomorrow we need to look at other options for them if they can’t find a good home.

Dora, Flora and Nora were found wandering on a dark road in Alsancak last night, frightened and scared. They were almost hit by car ahead who narrowly managed to avoid them and drove away. They are such lovely little ladies genuinely super chilled and probably around 2-3months. Anyone considering homing 1,2 or 3 of these beauties can come visit and see for yourself what they are like. They are used to sleeping outside together and take themselves off patio on to stones to use toilet already, so we are super pleased. İf you come meet them then you can also then see the monstrosities of dogs we already have and our home packed up ready to leave this week. If our circumstances were different they would stay as they are just so lovely. We move Wednesday so we have only temporarily brought them in for safety as couldn’t bear to leave them there, where they may have got run over, or left to fend for themselves and later on have more unwanted pups. At one point they have obviously been cared for (in a fashion), so maybe they have got lost, although I doubt it unfortunately.

Please do all you can to share for these fabulous ladies. They truly and genuinely are so good! They would make a fabulous companion and lifelong friend for someone. Beautiful people of Cyprus let’s share the hell out of this post and get these pretty ladies a home! Ladies and gents please see the gorgeous pics of Dora, Nora and Flora - ladies who love!

Please please please share and help these lovelies. I am happy they are now safe off the road and will have started their vaccinations.
Maybe I should have left them on the roadside that night they were found, turning a blind eye, but I didn’t, I couldn’t after witnessing one of them almost being squashed by car ahead of us. The thought of one of them injured lying in pain somewhere is awful, they were so scared when we came across them and now so much more confident and loving. It’s amazing these pups are so loving and trusting of humans after the way they have been treated. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have been hit as well by the way they react at times if you move and more cautious of male.
But despite all of that they adore cuddles and attention - let’s all get together and share share share to find them a home! I know they are so many pups and doggies out there deserving of a good home and it’s so hard, but these are very precious- miracle ladies ❤️❤️
Attachments
flora.jpg
flora2.jpg
dora.jpg
nora.jpg

Becs81
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Flora, Dora and Nora need new homes now - adorable!

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Becs81 »

gofundme.com/forever-home-flora-nora-and-dora

Please donate to find their forever home, most grateful for anything you can offer - they are also!!!

Becs81
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Flora, Dora and Nora need new homes now - adorable!

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Becs81 »

support for the ladies xxx
Attachments
Loving homes needed desperately for Flora.docx
(498.97 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”