URGENT I CANT KEEP HER!) Cyprus terrier looking for a home

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Nikonina
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

URGENT I CANT KEEP HER!) Cyprus terrier looking for a home

Post by Nikonina »

Unfortunately I have to re-home my original cyprus terrier dog.
She is a small white dog.
She absolutely loves kids, people, fuss!
She's great with cats and other dogs too.
Her name is Lucy and she's 2 years old, I have her vaccination books and all up to date.

I adopted her from a student when she was 6 weeks old because she graduated and went home to her country. I don't know why she had her in the first place but apparently she my had her a week!

Lucy is brilliant off the lead, never runs off!
She's a very quiet dog.
She loves going to the beach or deserted beach places before kayalar.

The reason why i am very very desperate to find her a home is because I am a young mum of 3 with new baby and going through a divorce. So I am unable to keep her with financial problems too.
My husband can't keep her he works 2 jobs day and night!!
I need to do what is best for Lucy and give her the chance of a new loving family.
Alot is going on at the minute and my baby is only 5 months old so I need to focus with him and my other 2 kids plus my on-going divorce.

Lucy needs a good cut, usually I do this twice a year for her. But I'm so low in myself this last 8 months.

Please can someone be interested in helping me.
She deserves happiness

(Sorry no students)
Photos on request.
Or you can see her in Lapta.
I appreciate it if everybody can please share this as emergency.
Thank you.

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: URGENT I CANT KEEP HER!) Cyprus terrier looking for a ho

Post by Ragged Robin »

I am sorry, but not very suprised , to see you have had no responses Niconina. Tragically,, posters on this forum have little understanding and sympathy for the problems of those who adopted an animal out of kindness but were later unable to keep it because of circumstances beyond their control.

I would love to have another Cyprus terrier but as you will see from my earlier post I am sruggling to cope with the lovely rescue dogs I have already adopted;.

That poor little dog having to be rehomed again.

I hoope you have found here another home by other means. If not, you might try Hope For Pets - just put it in search bar

You say she has had vaccinations. Has shealso been neutered, chipped and registered? It might help.

Good luck to you and the little dog.

Nikonina
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Nikonina »

Hello, thank you for your post.
Finally somebody speaks out to me

She's up to date with her vacs.

Not chipped

I have had no luck at all. And just want to make sure she goes to the right hands and looked after more than what I could of ever done.

She deserves that.
I gave her a great chance to start her first 2 years of life coming up January 3
Because I don't know what would of happened to her if I didn't adopt her when that student gave a week notice!!

It broken heart for her when I first see her on "hope for pets"
Unfortunately I will not use that group anymore because I've helped with so many strays feeding them outside and driving out my way, plus all the group does is "share"

I'm on a deadline.
I just don't know what to do at all.
But I can't keep her.

I will have no choice the time coming just to give her to who ever and PRAY she will be taken care of properly!

Thankyou for your time messaging me.

Appreciated x
Last edited by Nikonina on Thu 19 Jul 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nikonina
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Nikonina »

Anyway.
I have NO CHOICE but to put her on the street when I go IF I can't find nobody to home her. ..

rosieA
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by rosieA »

I sent you a pm last week about her asking for more details . Did you get the email ? Unfortunately now I am due to have surgery on my hip so will be out of action for a few weeks. Please PM me

jazzdolly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by jazzdolly »

Where are you going? Don't they take dogs? Is she your only dog?
I know it must be so difficult for you ans I'm so sorry you find yourself in this predicament but surely, leaving a dog you have loved and cared for, for two years, is unthinkable?

I wish you all the luck in the world, but if there is none at the moment, please think of the emotional torment you would go through if you did leave her.
Perhaps someone kind could walk her a couple of times a day, when they walk their dogs and help in that way while you are waiting?

Life must seem unbearable at the moment for you to make such a plea, but it will get better. This is just a phase and it will pass.

I wish you so much luck and hope sincerely, that you manage to turn this corner soon.

Nikonina
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Nikonina »

Where am I going????

I have had depression for3 years
I am in lots of debt!
I don't have 1tl To my name!
I'm leaving the island to live with the only family member that is willing to put me back up!
And 3 children that I need to think of first! (Obviously)

I don't need to explainy life to anybody.
Just I know that ... I cannot keep her FINAL

Nikonina
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Nikonina »

Anybody that wishes to help me.
Please provide Message me only.

ADMIN
Please lock this post.

Thankyou

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”