Home needed for 'dumped' dog

All you need to know about looking after your pets in North Cyprus. Find out about vet services, how and where to register your dog....and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Home needed for 'dumped' dog

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

I met a lovely lady called Marian Vaughan at the Vets this morning - she's rescued a stunning dog from the beach, and needs to find a good home for it...

Pictures:
Marion dog 1.jpg
Marian dog 2.jpg
Marian dog 3.jpg
You can contact the lady on facebook or by dropping me a line, either by PM or at [email protected]

rowan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Home needed for 'dumped' dog

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by rowan »

thank you Keith for this. It would have been better if you called me the stunning lady instead of Chocolate, but seriously appreciate your help for this very genuine and lovely young bitch. She is a year old, have begun her injections for distemper, parvo etc, tested clear for Leishmania and eliche, is due to be spayed and chipped on 30th, has learned basic manners, will walk on lead alone or with my three, has not a bad bone in her body, hardly barks at all and lives outside with the others. She is truly a lovely dog who deserves a forever home with someone who will repay the love she gives so freely. There must be someone who could offer this. the description is not a load of you know what but is absolutely genuine. the only thing I have found that she does not like is getting into the car, but once in, travels safely and quietly. Someone??

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

If only my two rescue hounds would accept her! Good luck with re-homing her, she is gorgeous looking.

rowan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by rowan »

I am not just saying this to re-home her, she is a fabulous dog. I am paying her for her injections, spaying and micro chipping, there must be a kind person out there would love a loyal and devoted companion for life.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

She looks very much like a beautiful girl that comes from a house in Karsiyaka. She used to wander down the hill for the quiz night at the Park and generally hang around the square. She was offered a home by a lady and then disappeared. It may be worth posting on Hope 4 Pets as that is where she was posted previously.

rowan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by rowan »

what was she posted under in H4P? How long ago? Thank you.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

It was posted early June by a man called Paul. That's as much as I can tell you.

rowan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by rowan »

thank you Jo.

Return to “PETS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”