Olive bar?

Find out where all the best bars are in North Cyprus. Be informed of what events are being held each week: Singers, Football Cricket or Rugby Match Screening, Darts and Pool Tournaments....

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

BLUE BUTTERFLY
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Olive bar?

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by BLUE BUTTERFLY »

HI

I am moving to Alsancak in the near future and trying to find out what entertainment there is.

There always seems to be something going on at the Black Olive bar, is this the Olive bar, previously the Zeytin, more or less opposite the Kapatan restaurant which is near to where I will be moving?

If not, where in Alsancak is it please?
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

ATT
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Olive bar?

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by ATT »

Hi Blue Butterfly,

I am new to this area too, but I can tell you that the O'Live Bar and the Black Olive are two separate establishments, and the good news is they both have entertainment and events on.

I form part of a duo called 'Andrew sings.....' and we will be performing a 70s Nostalgia Night at the Black Olive on Friday 8th November. Also next summer we will be performing on the last Saturday of every month at the O'live Bar.

For the winter months, 'Andrew sings.....' will be performing 3 Fridays of every month at The Almond Lounge in Alsancak starting this Friday 18th October.

Good luck with your move, and I hope to see you sometime at one of our gigs

BLUE BUTTERFLY
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Olive bar?

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by BLUE BUTTERFLY »

Thanks for the information Andrew. Although a bit 'long in the tooth' I am not into 60s and before music so good to know that someone does 70s stuff.

I will hopefully be moving to Alsancak sometime in December so will try to get along to one or more of your winter gigs. Thanks again.
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Return to “BARS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”