KMR Transport - Report of Fantastic Service

Moving to North Cyprus or returning home?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Kay123
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

KMR Transport - Report of Fantastic Service

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Kay123 »

Due to the Covid virus I was unable to travel to Uk in March where my sister in law had accumulated lots of bits and pieces from amazon and Christmas Presents, ready for me to bring back on return from my visit. (:"()

We looked at various shipping companies in uk and thought we would check Kibkom as I remembered seeing recommendations for a company here.

I found KMR on Kibkom and arranged for my sister in law to pack a box of the goodies to be sent to the London depot and onto North Cyprus. My husband spoke to Kamil in Famagusta and everything was arranged very professionally.

Our box arrived today taking just over 2 weeks from posting from Swindon to London and arriving at our door here in north cyprus. Kamil kept my husband informed of progress and phoned us to say the box had arrived and was waiting for a customs inspection. He then phoned to say the box would be delivered the following morning at 9am at our house.

Now you know when someone says that, they really mean 5pm if your lucky!!! But at exactly 9am the box arrived! it’s a first for us for someone to actually deliver on time so I would like to say that we thoroughly recommend KMR as a top notch professional service. We will now use them whenever we accumulate bits and pieces from UK. Well done to KMR. :+1:)

ljarvo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: KMR Transport - Report of Fantastic Service

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by ljarvo »

Hi - how much did it cost to ship the box please?

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Cally »

ljarvo, I paid £180 for 2 stacks (4&5) of dog crates last year to go via a weekly container. They were charging £220 to collect from me to go to Enfield, I chose another carrier for that trip for £100. Kamil was very helpful & efficient, my emails were answered very promptly.
I've seen on here suitcases are £25 but no idea what size that would be.

Catlover
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Catlover »

ljarvo - why not call or WhatsApp Kamil and explain what you want to transport. He can then advise you of the cost.
A lot depends on location here and in the UK.
They are exceptionally helpful and committed to customer satisfaction - I would definitely recommend them.

Kamil Reis - 05338593232

Jasja
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Jasja »

Hi. If I wanted to buy a memory mattress from the UK could I have it sent direct to you. And could you tell me the cost of delivering it to NC. Thanks

judyvin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by judyvin »

Jasja did you do buy a mattress and have it shipped here? If so would you mind telling me how much it cost? I need one for a bed I have just bought.

Catlover
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Catlover »

Just to let you know Mermaid Fabrics have mattresses and I believe they also have the memory foam mattresses.
Worth taking a look before you buy in the UK and send over, it may be more cost effective.

If you are not desperate for it, there are normally sales at the end of December and at the beginning of the New Year :+1:)

Return to “SHIPPING - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”