EURO MED - KMR OR WHICH?

Moving to North Cyprus or returning home?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

shotaway
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

EURO MED - KMR OR WHICH?

Post by shotaway »

Please could someone advise me on sending a normal removal box of goodies from ($$) ($$) UK to TRNC, have been recommended the above, would appreciate any members experiences with both of these companies? TIA x

Cally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: EURO MED - KMR OR WHICH?

Post by Cally »

I sent dog crates back last year & can't fault the service. Kamil kept me updated all throughout the journey via email

cjtill
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by cjtill »

I used KMR to bring a couple of boxes over from the UK last month. I couldn't fault the service. Kamil keeps you informed all the way.

steveodp
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by steveodp »

I am currently using KMR, boxes are in transit, and the communications and help from Mustafa and Kamil throughout have been excellent - and it's an added bonus that they were a lot cheaper too.

Kay123
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Kay123 »

We use Kamil at KMR regularly with goodies from Uk and he is very helpful and professional. We would recommend KMR thoroughly. Good price for service and he keeps you updated throughout.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Chriswright03 »

Does anyone have contact details for KMR please? Also is there anything that he cannot bring within reason? I am thinking electrical goods and customs.

judyvin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by judyvin »

Kay123 who do use to pack the consignment and get it to KMR? Whilst KMR only charge £30 for a suitcase sized box, I have had quotes of up to £90 to pack items and deliver to their collection point.

Kay123
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Kay123 »

My sister in law packs our box and then drives to north London to the depot which is an hour away. The first box we sent we did through parcel force but it was quite expensive. If you can get a private delivery firm to get it to London it would be worth your while. I had an Alexa from amazon in one of my boxes which came through customs here with no probs. I think customs are more concerned about TV’s and large electrical items. We get all sorts of goodies from amazon and ship them over.

cjtill
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by cjtill »

judyvin, ask Kamil for a quote. I looked at a few delivery firms and Kamil's quote was the cheapest.

Chriswright, KMR advertise in Cyprus Today but Kamil can be contacted on 05338593232

Return to “SHIPPING - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”