Parts supply for motor vehicles

Job Vacancies in North Cyprus. Post them or find them.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

boothstownred
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Parts supply for motor vehicles

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by boothstownred »

Hi all. I am not sure where I should be even posting this. Is there anybody out there that has any experience of the after sales area of the motor trade. I am wondering if there is a market for selling parts for commercial vehicles, to be honest any vehicles, but my area is in the commercial market. I am struggling to find any main dealers North Cyprus and I am wondering if there is a market for importing parts. Are there any repair centres in the North? There are cars so I assume there must be. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place, or is a little vague. It is vague because my own idea is vague, I am just trying to work out if there is a market.
Thanks

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Parts supply for motor vehicles

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

You see many half cut vehicles with uk plates in the breakers yard so assume they do purchase and strip for parts plus the amount of car accidents there is normally a second hand part available somewhere unless your vehicle is not common to the island or new. Our L200 is over 21 years old and we have had no problem so far

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Parts supply for motor vehicles

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

Also being from the South West seen lorries with greendale and voysey on the doors too so someone must be looking at the commercial markets and importing them to the quarries and tarmacing people.

Return to “JOBS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”