Have a laugh...but keep it clean.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

tingtang
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Marriage In Heaven?.

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by tingtang »

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple were involved in a fatal car accident.
The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into the Heaven.

While waiting, they began to wonder about whether or not they could get married in Heaven
When St. Peter arrived, and allowed them to enter they asked him if they could get married in Heaven. St. Peter said, "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out,"..

The couple waited for an answer.... for a couple of months. While they waited, they discussed the pros and cons of a marriage in heaven. If they were allowed to get married in Heaven, should they get married, considering the eternal aspect of it all? "What if it doesn't work? Are we stuck in Heaven together forever?"

Another month passed, and St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat exhausted "Yes,"he informed the couple, "You can get married in Heaven."

"Great!" said the couple. "But we were just wondering: what could we do, if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, threw his clipboard to the ground....

"What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple. ........

"OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouted.

"It took me three months to find a Priest up here in Heaven!
Do you have ANY idea of how long it would take to find a Lawyer?"

tt.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

Return to “JOKES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”