Have a laugh...but keep it clean.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

tingtang
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Confession Time.

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by tingtang »

An elderly man on his deathbed said to his wife ' There is something I would like to know before I pass on'
She said 'what is that Harold'? He went on 'In our 55 years of marriage have you ever been unfaithful to me?
I will give you a truthful answer she said - yes 3 times'
Harold was shaken - ' When was the first time?
'Well do you remember when we were young and started a family and I had to cease work - we fell behind with payments on the house and the bank threatened to call in our loan? I went to see the Bank Manager and he extended our payment plan'.
Harold nodded.'I remember and I forgive you for that.
Martha continued ' do you remember when your business hit a rocky patch and all of the suppliers cancelled your credit,? with no goods to sell we would have been bankrupted, I went to see the major supplier and he re-opened the credit account.
'I must forgive you for that too' he said 'and the third time?
Martha replied ' Do you remember when you were up for election as President of the Golf Club'? Harold nodded again, ' Well', she added ' you needed 53 votes'!!

tt.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

artic monkey
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Confession Time.

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by artic monkey »

Reminds me of the tale of the old Irish farmer on his deathbed on his farm away out in the peaty boglands.In these remote areas superstition had it that he could ask his wife one final question and she must answer truthfully to allow his soul to be at rest.
So tell me darling,he asked of his pretty blonde wife,30 years his junior:we have 5 sons,4 big strong,strapping country born and bred lads,and the other one,Seamus,a weedy,nerdy bookworm with no interest in the land,is he really mine,i have often pondered this?.My love,she said,as he closed his eyes and started to draw his last breath,of course Seamus is yours,she then rolled her eyes and said,"thank god he didn`t ask about the other 4.
Some spread happiness wherever they go,others,whenever they go.

tingtang
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by tingtang »

Talking about elderly men with attractive young wives reminds me (I don't know if it was true or not) of the journalist who asked her 'Tell me - what was it that first attracted you to the multi millionaire Bernie Eccleston'. !

tt.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

artic monkey
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by artic monkey »

tingtang wrote:Talking about elderly men with attractive young wives reminds me (I don't know if it was true or not) of the journalist who asked her 'Tell me - what was it that first attracted you to the multi millionaire Bernie Eccleston'. !

tt.
Quite possibly true tingtang ,as I believe that his bank balance would probably be the most endearing and attractive thing about Ecclestone,but i believe that it may be a case of crossed wires.Caroline Aherne,in her spoof Mrs.Merton role asked the same question of the delectable Debbie with regard to her romance with the comedian/magician Paul Daniels.
Some spread happiness wherever they go,others,whenever they go.

Return to “JOKES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”