Have a laugh...but keep it clean.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

tingtang
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Be Careful What You Wish For.

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by tingtang »

A man walking along a deserted beach came across a bottle washed up on the sand. Noticing that the bottle was still sealed he picked it up to examine it but could not determine what was inside so he broke the seal, pulled off the cap and with a whoosh of stale air a Genie emerged.

'Praise be to Allah' said the Genie 'I have been in that damned bottle for more years than I can remember'. Then he added 'I am so grateful that you released me and if I grant you one wish what would it be?

The man pondered for a while and finally said ' I want to spend the rest of my life avoiding the need to use Lawyers, Financial Advisors, Real Estate Agents, Bank Managers, Doctors and Hospitals'.
'Is that your wish' asked the Genie, the man nodded ' Yes' he said'.
'Your wish is granted' said the Genie.

Although previously fit and healthy the man died the following day! -

Definitions.
Lawyer - someone whom you consult to obtain justice but whose idea of justice is sharing your bank balance with him.

Financial Advisor - someone who invests your money until it is all gone.

Bank Manager - someone who convinces you that because they know you they are the best people to lend you money and then want their umbrella back at the fist signs of rain.

Estate Agent - someone who talks you up whilst valuing the property to obtain your business then talks you down upon receipt of the first offer.

tt
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

Return to “JOKES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”