Have a laugh...but keep it clean.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

faro
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Parker the Butler.

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by faro »

The lady of the house rings for the butler Parker. she tells him to come up to my bedroom now. Parker says of course my lady.

Parker knocks on her ladyships door, she say's enter. He enters the bedroom and she tells him, Parker take off my dress, he replies yes my lady.

Her ladyship then say's, Parker take off my shoes and stockings, Parker stammers yyyes my lady.
Her ladyship then say's Parker take off my underwear, Parker stammers even more yyyyes my lady.

Then her ladyships tells Parker, don't let me catch you wearing the again.

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Parker the Butler.

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

It was Postman Pat's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same villages and towns in the UK.

When he arrived at the first house on his route, he was greeted by the whole family there, who all hugged and congratulated him and sent him on his way with a cheque for £250.

At the second house, they presented him with an 18-carat gold watch.

The folks at the third house handed him a bottle of 15-year old Scotch whisky.

At the fourth house, he was met at the door by a stunning blonde in her lingerie.

She took him by the arm and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced.

When he was exausted they went downstairs, where the blonde fixed him a full English breakfast, freshly brewed filter coffee and freshly-squeezed orange juice.

When he was absolutely full she handed him a card which he opened and saw it contained a fiver.

"The sex was fantastic and that was the greatest breakfast I've ever eaten but the £5?"

"Well," said the blonde, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day and that everyone was making a fuss and we should do something special for you."

"I asked what could we do and h said, 'F*ck him. Give him a fiver'."

"The breakfast was my idea!"

Return to “JOKES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”