Waterco - Cyclone pool filter.

Need help in maintaining your pool? Need to know where to buy pool parts, equipment and/or chemicals in North Cyprus? Get advice from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

TRNCVaughan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Waterco - Cyclone pool filter.

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by TRNCVaughan »

I have just fitted a Waterco MultiCyclone Plus filter in a pool.
I am very impressed with the performance of this filter. It removes very small dust particles which would otherwise pass clear through a sand filter and back into the pool. It works on the same principle as the Dyson vacuum cleaner.
Backwashing of the filter is very easy and entails just a few litres of water, saving not only water but also pool chemicals.
The filter costs 700 pounds sterling, supplied and fitted and comes with a 2-year warranty.

http://www.waterco.com.au/component/vir ... clone-plus

Bert
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Waterco - Cyclone pool filter.

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Bert »

Vaughan
I take it that it replaces the existing filtration unit and does awy with the need for any filtration media or is as well as?

TRNCVaughan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Waterco - Cyclone pool filter.

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by TRNCVaughan »

Hi Bert,

Either.

You can either leave the filter multi-port valve in the "recirculation" position, by-passing your sand filter, or leave it in the "filter" position if the filter has usable sand media in it.

On a new pool installation the conventional sand filter can be completely omitted.

Return to “POOLS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”