Get your pool sparkling clean and reduce chemicals

Need help in maintaining your pool? Need to know where to buy pool parts, equipment and/or chemicals in North Cyprus? Get advice from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

TB10pilot
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Get your pool sparkling clean and reduce chemicals

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by TB10pilot »

Every year I get 6 Floatrons from the UK for myself and friends. My Floatrons do not need replacing this year so I have 2 spare. Normal delivered in the UK price is £310.00, not sure about delivered to the TRNC. I can pass them on at £270.00 each. They help keep your pool water soft and sparkling and reduce the amount of chemicals, so no smells etc. Please email me: [email protected]

RAZR63
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Get your pool sparkling clean and reduce chemicals

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by RAZR63 »

Q. What is the life of the FLOATRON?
A. This product is designed to last about 10-15 years. The sacrificial mineral electrode can be replaced as many times as necessary over the years.

Why don't you just replace the electrode?

TB10pilot
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Get your pool sparkling clean and reduce chemicals

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by TB10pilot »

Our Foatrons have normally lasted 3-4 years, maybe 5. They last longer in the UK. We only replace because the plastic/rubber side band eventually breaks down and they take on water. The copper rod is easily replaced when required, approx every 2 years. We have a fairly large deep pool so use 2 Floatrons at a time.

Return to “POOLS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”