TRNC Vaughn/Alligator

Need help in maintaining your pool? Need to know where to buy pool parts, equipment and/or chemicals in North Cyprus? Get advice from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Lor51
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

TRNC Vaughn/Alligator

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Lor51 »

Just want to say thanks to you and also Hal for the Alligator system and pool maintenance. My pool is looking fantastic.

TRNCVaughan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: TRNC Vaughn/Alligator

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by TRNCVaughan »

Thanks for that Lor51.

The Aligator system really does do what it says on the tin.

Hal is a very consistent chap and has never let me down.

Glad you are happy.

jellyfish
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by jellyfish »

Had the Alligator system installed last year by Vaughan and the pool has never been clearer, I've not touched it for about a month and apart from a bit of dust and debris in the bottom the water is crystal clear, not a bit of green algae on the sides.

Money well spent I say, and no chlorine to damage me, my pets or the enviroment. A win win situation.

TRNCVaughan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by TRNCVaughan »

jellyfish wrote:Had the Alligator system installed last year by Vaughan and the pool has never been clearer, I've not touched it for about a month and apart from a bit of dust and debris in the bottom the water is crystal clear, not a bit of green algae on the sides.

Money well spent I say, and no chlorine to damage me, my pets or the enviroment. A win win situation.
Thanks jellyfish,

It's nice to know that the Aligator is giving you good service.
I must say that after fitting dozens of Aligators over the last 5 years, I have NEVER had a complaint from a customer about the system. In fact, I have had many unsolicited compliments about the performance of the Aligator by people who now maintain their own pools, never having done so before.

Vaughan
ACE Pools
Malatya

http://www.aligator.co.uk

Lor51
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Lor51 »

Jellyfish said, Money well spent I say, and no chlorine to damage me,
I havent had a swim in mine since it was installed a couple of months ago, but really looking forward to swimming and getting out without my skin drying white and then getting itchy. I thought "Zerochlor" was good, but for water sparkle and clarity the alligator system outshines it. Zerochlor maybe a good product, but I believe it was the pool maintenance people that went ott with the chlorine and caused me to look at other options. Anyway, I switched and glad I did, my pool water has never been this clean, well worth the cost of changing.

Return to “POOLS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”