Pool repairs can anyone help?

Need help in maintaining your pool? Need to know where to buy pool parts, equipment and/or chemicals in North Cyprus? Get advice from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Hideaway
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Pool repairs can anyone help?

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Hideaway »

I am looking for a reliable, experienced and reasonably priced company to do some work on my swimming pool which is empty at the moment. Eg regrouting all tiles on the base and only some on the sides that need doing. Curving and sealing the channels around the edge of the pool and doing the same to the balance tank as I am advised that it is better to have them like this than squared off as they are at present. Also need to find a competetively priced water tanker delivery company to refill the swimming pool when the work is complete. I am based in Alsancak and would be grateful for any advice or recommendations.

suel5
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Pool repairs can anyone help?

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by suel5 »

Sunnyside developments. They are building houses and pools now. Excellent work and very professional. O5338404191, his name is Verdat

Hideaway
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Hideaway »

Thanks for that will give him a call!

ozonkoyboy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by ozonkoyboy »

Try Ibrahim 05338230963
He has just retiled our friends pool and make a cracking job
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination”

Hideaway
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Hideaway »

Great recommendation, someone who has actually done similar work, will get onto him tomorrow. Thanks.

TRNCVaughan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by TRNCVaughan »

Been repairing pools since 2005. Can show you our work.

Vaughan
0533 845 8494

ana_banana
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by ana_banana »

Philip Kew, Karsiyaka
My swimmimg pool had major leaks in the upper part of the pool around the guttering. Also due to several years not in use, the lower pool had developed some cracked tiles and loose grouting. Pool light fittings had become damaged by the sun.

Cyprus Homebuilders completely rebuilt the upper area of the pool and guttering, using waterproof membranes and quality cement, then replaced the tiles and coping stones with new ones, which matched well with the originals lower down. They also checked the concrete quality lower down and replaced some bad tiles, and re-grouted where necessary. The faulty light fittings were replaced and re-sealed. Finally, the pump was re-fitted and the electric supply reconnected and tested. The pool was filled and its operation tested.

Appearance of the work is excellent, with good finish and good match of the tiles to the originals. All waste materials were removed from site and the area left tidy. To date the pool appears sound with no leakage, so overall the job seems excellent. Pricing seemed fair and competitive. Dursun and Ana were always very helpful and pleasant, and readily contactable. I will gladly provide more information via e-mail. In case you are interested, please contact me on... (please, check our website for contacts http://www.cyprushomebuilders.com/testi ... ers/page/1)

Project pictures: http://www.cyprushomebuilders.com/portf ... iyaka-trnc

John and Pat McLean, Esentepe
Our swimming pool was severely leaking, so we asked for a complete re-build of swimming pool internals. The work was undertaken during early 2012. Completion was delayed as exceptional rainfall interrupted works while essential steps had to be repeated many times to ensure the integrity of the completed works.

Cyprus Homebuilders took the time and trouble to ensure the work was undertaken and the outcome was successful. We are very pleased with the results as after two years we haven't faced any leak problems so far.

Project pictures: http://www.cyprushomebuilders.com/portf ... ntepe-trnc

Neil and Gwen Avery, Ozankoy
Our pool was not overflowing all around and part of the pool terracing had collapsed. The work involved raising the height of the pool to create a new level. This had an added benefit in that dirt now doesn't enter the pool easily.

The collapsed terrace was a problem because the tiles that were already in place – natural Efes stone - could not be found in the TRNC. Dursun managed to repair it by using the tiles he had taken from the pool surround when he raised the pool. I had previously tried to obtain quotes from two other builders, but after site visits I heard no more from them.

Dursun and Cyprus Homebuilders also fixed a couple of problems that we had with water pooling on the terrace without extra charge. Our overall impression of the job done is extremely good.

Project pictures: http://www.cyprushomebuilders.com/portf ... ankoy-trnc

For more testimonials, please visit: http://www.cyprushomebuilders.com/testi ... ers/page/1
More portfolio cases can be viewed here: http://www.cyprushomebuilders.com/portfolio
Last edited by ana_banana on Tue 10 Oct 2017 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Never stand on the wrong side of small-minded people with a little power.

best-dreams
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by best-dreams »

Hi Hideaway;

İt will be grateful to help on this we have many experiences about the pool,you ask references,

Please contact us on below details;

Best Regards;

Hatib Xhafolli
Best Dreams Property Management
Phone: 0533 843 80 23 | 0548 872 16 85
[email protected] | [email protected]

Return to “POOLS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”