All so confusing!!

How to save energy and money in North Cyprus: Solar Panels, Wind Turbines - find out all you need to know about renewable energy.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Gavin Simons
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

All so confusing!!

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Gavin Simons »

I am considering installing a 4kw photovoltaic system at my house, with a two way meter.

Is there anyone out there who can give me a quote to install a system that complies with whatever regulations are in force?

I have trawled through many posts on here and am completely baffled by all the arguments!

kibsolar1999
Verified Business
Verified Business

Re: All so confusing!!

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by kibsolar1999 »

Hi Gavin,
of course we can give you an offer.
[email protected]

the confusion is a result of arguments because "some companies" did claim that they have some sort of an "exclusive right" to install those systems.
or, other way round... they claimed: " ... we are the best and the others have no clue whats going on..."
We, kibsolar1999, tried to explain that there is no such an exclusive right and we tried to make the point clear in this forum:
the customer (you) has to apply for an ongrid installation and, of course, has to follow some regulations.
its some sort of logical... the help of the installing company is (very often) appriciated.

After receiving the permission, the system can be installed (according to the application and regulations) and finally kibtek will come and will install the 2-way meter.

More questions?
Regards, kibsolar 1999

Gavin Simons
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Gavin Simons »

I have emailed you.

solarmartin7591
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by solarmartin7591 »

Kibsolar have completed an installation at our friends home in catalkoy the work was well done
all cleaned up afterwards and i do think it is money well spent as prices are going up each year
on the mains/.I run totally on solar and those who say its a waste of money are wrong 10 years
down the line
Regards
Martin

owl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by owl »

solarmartin

I'll second that!

Kibsolar installed my fully off-grid system a while ago. Excellent work, within budget and excellent service, including after-sales service, which is so important.
They have installed a neighbours system and a couple of other people we know. Apparently all more than happy!

it's worth dealing with an experienced business.

p.s. I note, on another thread, someone is having problems contacting Ecofreeelectric at Karakum, who are fairly new 'solar' contractors. Their website appears to have lapsed and not been renewed. A worrying sign as website 'domains' only cost peanuts and you get a lot of reminders about an expiry date.
I hope, if they have 'gone', that people are not left out of pocket.

owl

Return to “RENEWABLE ENERGY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”