Help would be much appreciated.

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

foodie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Help would be much appreciated.

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by foodie »

I know there must be lots of you out there who know the working of how to watch TV programs through the computer. I seem to have lost Filmon as I cannot open a program, it is continually loading. So I registered with Watch TV and Really TV. I have been accepted on both and can log in etc but cannot get a program I want to watch to open. Usually it says ON TV NOW and give the programs name and also tells you whats on next etc. Has anyone else managed to join up with these channels and are they able to open to watch them. Please any advice would be very much appreciated.

foodie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Help would be much appreciated.

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by foodie »

Please can anyone help me sort this. Someone out there must know a bit more than me about watching programs through the computer. I would be so grateful.

chrisandsue
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by chrisandsue »

I have sent you a message telling you how we watch tv on the laptop

Sue

laptatony
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by laptatony »

I had a problem some months ago with my link to Filmon which I think was caused by a update from Windows. In fact lots of my short cuts were lost. I just went to the internet searched http://www.filmom.com and re-saved the link, works great and also allows me to record from earlier in the day and later in the day and watch later. Quality is also much improved.

foodie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by foodie »

Chrisandsue, many many thanks, I have sent you a pm.

Laptatony I did try your suggestion but it hasn't worked for me, I get the screen and down the side all the channels but when I click on a channel it just says loading but doesn't load at all. Thank you for taking the time to try and help.

barrysnakes
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by barrysnakes »

Foodie, sounds download speed related have you checked your speed lately regards Barry

Tanyaahmet
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Tanyaahmet »

If you go on delishows.com you can type in any programe and watch it on there

foodie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by foodie »

Hi barrysnakes, I do regularly check my download speeds and even though I am paying for 5mbits a lot of times its about 8 or 9 from Multimax thank you for trying to help.
Tanyaahmet, I will give delishows a try and let you know how I get on. Many thanksç

foodie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by foodie »

hi Tanyaahmet,
many thanks for your help. I did try delishows and it does look very good but I am afraid to give my card details to them. It does say it is only to verify my account with them but they ask for my cvv number. Did you have to give them this information and has it turned out ok.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”