Multimax Failed me

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax Failed me

Post by bargainboozeandwines »

It could of been a marriage made in heaven but they failed me and could not offer me a level of service that i expected for the money i spend each month and for the last few years,so we shall depart partnership and i shall go ADSL with EXTEND BROADBAND ADSL. http://extendbroadband.com/

I would of liked to have given my business to multimax but sadly they do not offer ADSL any more and even with the Atrocious Internet Service i have had over the last several weeks i would of stayed put if they could of given me ADSL. Sadly they cannot.

I did get a very heart wrenching email off the spin doctor which i think is great customer service and very thoughtful indeed and very well appreciated and kind of multimax. (I Thank You) It is below

Sadly it has come to the time for us to depart company and i wish them well for the future.

If extend turns out to also fail my expectations then i shall share my friends MM connection if it is better than extends connection.

The Email.
Having investigated the problems you have been having and after discussion our conclusion is that due to various factors, the primary one being your specific location, we are no longer able to provide the level of service you expect and that we would wish to deliver. So we will offer you a full refund of your outstanding subscription and add 1 month to that refund as well. Once we collect our equipment you can collect the refund in cash from our Karakum office. Please advise us when would be a convenient to come and collect the equipment.

Thanks

Erol
mandarinorientalcyprus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRedLionAlsancak/?ref=hl

Making Life Richer For The Pourer |:) (:|

silverfox1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax Failed me

Post by silverfox1 »

This is getting a little bit boring now Dave>

ozankoys
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by ozankoys »

Providing of course that Multimax refund you as promised they have held their hands up admitted their failure & treated you honourably despite you trying to discredit them by airing your grievance in public.
'You cannot please all of the people all of the time'

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by bargainboozeandwines »

Silverfox 1. I agree it is boring when your trying to work at certain hours of the day and cannot and then have to wait until midnight to work instead of sleeping because after numerous calls to sort out the fault it is not sorted.

As for discrediting them ozankoys,that is not what i have tried to do,i personally think i have made light humour of the situation and been more than patient but of course we all have our opinions and we respect other peoples opinions.

I have been with multimax since the beginning almost and believe me if the service was like it has been in the past i would not be complaining because i would not have the time to complain and would be more than happy with MM service.

If something is broken you try and get it fixed.If it does not get fixed you carry on complaining until it does get fixed or you are positively told it cannot be fixed,now i am told some thing cannot be fixed,at last !

Customer service is something i know a lot about and can give myself a pat on the back where it comes to customer services.

Lets hope Extend can offer what they are publishing on their website and then i shall be happy and be able to carry on my on line work in normal day time working hours.
mandarinorientalcyprus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRedLionAlsancak/?ref=hl

Making Life Richer For The Pourer |:) (:|

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Marions »

so sorry to hear that multimax have failed you, but I am sure you realise that they have many more satisfied customers. I am now locking this thread as it has served its purpose- namely your expressing your sadness at the way that you were not able to do business together.

any other discussions must be between you and Multimax.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”