Multi Max comes good .... so far

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

dekski1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multi Max comes good .... so far

Post by dekski1 »

I did complain about MM so must update that they did what they said they would to fix my poor signal problem.

I put in a complaint slip on line and it was acknowledged later that day by email and then with a phone call. I was surprised to receive a further phone call next evening [Erol] checking my signal and discussing the issue. The next day the signal improved so much it allowed me to watch a film on BBC I player with almost no interference. What a bonus! After the film, it did come up with a pop-up later that ''the content doesn't seem to be working'' but I changed the selection to something else and away it went again with no problem.

What good after-service and although it's early days the MM system seems to be working as advertised. I realise there are 'outside' problems that MM can't address easily but they certainly got it right this time. Thankyou!

Art
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multi Max comes good .... so far

Post by Art »

So pleased to hear this-they have received a of bad press recently from people with their own agenda .

I think MM is by far the best Internet supplier on the Island.

crofter
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by crofter »

Hi Art, sounds as though you have been with all of them? which was the worst? & why.

terry2366
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by terry2366 »

I think the only agenda people have is getting what they were promised and paid for . Now the suppliers are having to say which areas they cannot supply properly which is good news . Also they are pulling out of areas they cannot cover .

Art
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Art »

Promoting the business's of personal friends is another agenda!

Hector
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Hector »

I have submitted 'tickets' to enquire about my MultiMax account on the 24th September and another on the 8th October. I get automated responses to say they have been received. Unfortunately I don't get a proper response only further automated responses saying that either they have been resolved (which it hasn't) or they are going to be as they haven't had a response from me in 72 hours! Computer reporting from customers is very good I'm sure, but they do actually need someone to look at and answer them. I only want to know when my account runs out.

Art
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Art »

Crofter,

I'm not prepared to comment on previous suppliers but in my experience MM have been the best to date.

Jonnie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Jonnie »

Just a note to add the the OP. BBC Iplayer is supplied from the uk. Often this is interupted, this is most likely down to the feed from the UK and not down to MM. I have used I player in the UK and experienced problems with the buffering on it there.
Some are wise and some otherwise.....

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by bargainboozeandwines »

To make it perfectly clear my internet was dead,the readings are there to prove it,no lies or kidology or bitterness and NO AGENDAS. No promoting,offering my honest opinion on my personal experience on the best quality TV system around at the moment from the systems i have tried,i could expand more on this subject and certain other things but it would be boring.

And to be 100% honest multimax would of been much better sticking to doing what they did best and supply internet and leave the TV service to the professionals in the market and concentrate on the Broadband system.

Before they started experimenting with TV the internet MM supplied was 100% great 99% of the time for me,speed test always showed amazing readings.

The only agenda i have is to get a decent internet to use for what i need it for and get what i pay for. NO AGENDAS.
mandarinorientalcyprus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRedLionAlsancak/?ref=hl

Making Life Richer For The Pourer |:) (:|

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kbasat »

David, aka bargainboozeandwines
You have already been perfectly clearly explaining your issues with your Multimax Internet, 25 more times in 25 other posts, I am wondering when, if ever you will stop about it.

Multimax has acknowledged your problem, could not sort it out, and offered you a refund for your remaining term + 1 month if you choose to accept it. I think it is only fair. as Multimax we do not claim we will be able to provide perfect internet to every single person, sometimes it is not possible or feasible. Please accept this fact and leave it there.

You obviously are not familiar with concepts such as double play or triple play when you make the comments 'multimax would of been much better sticking to doing what they did best' etc etc, so I will not bother with education, you can read it up here if you want: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_pla ... nications)

Multimax has thousands of customers and NTV [in Cyprus] has close to a thousand, just because some of them are having issues, we are not going to pack up and close up the businesses...

I am sure you will reply to this thread, so say as you like, I will not be replying again as it does no good but help you destroy this thread like many others...

Kemal
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Kemal AKA Kbasat . I have no intentions what so ever to destroy any thread which may better your service to us the paying customer,that you can be very sure of and take to the bank.

Did you mean this link. Because yours does not work Ring a bell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search/Triple_play_(telecommunications

I've been looking at this in my open university course
mandarinorientalcyprus/

carolhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by carolhm »

Please give it a rest BB
We all know you have had problems with MM , we all know they have tried to sort it , we know they have offered you your money back .
They cant do any more , but you could .Please don't take over other peoples post about MM ,

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Carolhm.

I could be very ignorant and say the same to you.Thanks to Allah we are not the same.

If you had of read the posts above then you would realise i was replying so please lets try and keep things on an even keel shall we.

And just in case you did not see the other complaints they amount to many and many more than mine !

Kurban Bayramin Kutlu olsun brothers and some sisters
mandarinorientalcyprus/

mickhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by mickhm »

Unfortunately BB we both read every post and you wish to comment on everyone that has anything to do with internet or tv. You even instigated a post to say the internet and tv were the most prolific posts! I can see why. If anyone wishes to reseach ISP's or tv providers there are many posts on this forum. It is not helpful to any one to keep posting your angst against Multimax.
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Mickhm. Just to set the record straight i do not read every thread and post on only the sat or tv posts,i read what i find interesting on the forum and i comment as i see fit just as you all do!

Now then i have commented on 55 threads in total and from that 55 threads (12) have been about sat or TV or internet and the other 43 is a mixed bag with no internet or tv,now this puts a much better picture on things rather than the one you was trying to paint in your post as your post implied i was singling multimax out,which is totally false IMHO and i would never do that.

Also i do not post my angst against Multimax,i post about the service or lack of it,do i not have a right to after all i have paid my 3 months in advance like i was asked to do so and like i have for the last several years,i did everything correct i think. If you go to a restaurant and the fish is off or your steak is under cooked do you sit quiet like a good little boy!

If some day you need an internet connection for more than just pleasure maybe then you shall understand.

My replies are negative because that is how things are at present,would you rather me lie and earn some brownie points !
mandarinorientalcyprus/

mickhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by mickhm »

No BB I would not have you lie. All I would ask is for you to give it a rest. I think everyone on the forum knows your views
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

Given the number of threads on the forum regarding satellite, tv, internet this thread is now locked. From reading both this thread and others it is clear a few people are having or have had issues with the service being provided. Many however are satisfied with the service, understand the issues and accept the explanations given by the service provider.

The issues are well documented as are the responses from the service provider - I do not believe it is necessary to continue to repeat what has already been posted.

Reminder - There is a satellite and tv section on the forum.

Have a good day

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”