Multimax

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

snickers
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax

Post by snickers »

Paid money up front, nothiing but problems. Rang to complain , told will get back to me, never do.

If this is a forum why are subjects closed or locked. Just delete tv and satellite from the index.
You should be able to make posts and let other people be aware of service thats not up to scratch.
LETS FACE IT WE ARE ALLOWED TO RECOMMED SERVICES AND TRADESMEN.
WHY NOT BE ABLE TO NOT RECOMMEND???.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax

Post by kbasat »

snickers wrote:Paid money up front, nothiing but problems. Rang to complain , told will get back to me, never do.

If this is a forum why are subjects closed or locked. Just delete tv and satellite from the index.
You should be able to make posts and let other people be aware of service thats not up to scratch.
LETS FACE IT WE ARE ALLOWED TO RECOMMED SERVICES AND TRADESMEN.
WHY NOT BE ABLE TO NOT RECOMMEND???.
As multimax, we have never objected to any positive or negative criticism in any medium as long as they are properly worded (non offending, non racist etc)

It is not clear in this post whether you are complaining about Multimax or this particular forum policies. Topic says multimax but there is little to no information regarding your experience with Multimax.

1. It is understood that you have paid money up front, as everybody else did. Did you know that Multimax has a no penalty full refund policy if we cannot provide the connection within accepted parameters?

2. Nothing but problems? but what are those problems, how long have you been multimax customer? have your problem never been fixed and you have issues all the time? or it comes and goes?

3. You say you rang but they never get back to you. Does this mean you rang more than once? what was the response the second time? Did the operator acknowledge you have a problem? what was the response?

4. Do you know that there are multiple ways to contact Multimax? have you tried anything else other than phoning? Just curious.

I realize you must be frustrated with your internet connection as you feel you are not getting what you pay for. Some problems are easy fixes but some may take longer than usual. As a multimax employee, I like to offer help, but I dont know who you are. If you send me an email at [email protected] or PM me here, I will try to investigate whats going on.

A critisim back at you if I may, as for carrying over your problem to forum goes, I personally am a strong supporter of sharing experiences. But 'I paid money and nothing but problems' is not really sharing your experience, it is an ultra simplified, one sided view with no chance of any reader to benefit from and judge anything for themselves.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax

Post by Marions »

Snickers please reads the Forum rules. The matter of satellite TV with comments and complaints has been dealt with many tuime son this forum and it has been stated many times that if anyone has a grudge against any particular company then they should take it up privately with the company concerned.

The rules state clearly what is allowed and what is not allowed, and also that the Moderators have the final say.

It is difficult to ascertain why you feel the need to post your complaint,and we arenot quite sure what you are trying to achieve.

Please discuss privately or at least read the many former postings and discussions of the problems experienced here .

As there is no value in further discussion I am locking this thread, and hope that your initial question has been answered.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”