Multimax no tv.

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax no tv.

Post by Mollie the cat »

Has anyone on here been cut off from their TV? I did receive a mail from them on Thursday saying my subscription was about to expire. I was so busy these past days I forgot to call at their office and pay. Now the TV says "file missing" Just wondering whether we have been cut off?

Butterflyaway
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax no tv.

Post by Butterflyaway »

Oh how lucky you are!

I have been paying for 2 months and have not been able to watch one sports programme during peak time.

If only they would cut me off, I could get on with my life. At the moment I ring every night, send an email every other night, submit tickets every day.

I know every member of their helpline just by their voice!

In their defence they have been looking into it. For SIX WEEKS.

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Mollie the cat »

I,m not knocking Multimax it my fault, I wish they had given me more time that's all, called at the office today but they close at 1pm. Oh well, back to film on until Monday.

Whatarotty
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Whatarotty »

I'm fed up with not being able to watch tv or go on the Internet with multimax! I have a grumpy hubby as his sport is interrupted all the time, my tv programmes freeze (which actually makes hubby happy) but come on guys, we have had enough now! I tried contacting you by phone (as no internet) and don't even get an answer and when Internet is on, your not online for support! Normally I persevere to contact you and not air this on an open forum but I have truly had enough now!!!!

TAFF44
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by TAFF44 »

Same problems here, online chat not online, helpline phone no answer, erol switched off. How do we eget a response regarding NTV.had a message friday saying it should be fixed contact us if you have further problems, well it aint fixed and i cant contact you. NTV

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kbasat »

For one more time, Multimax does not provide TV services. It is an Internet Service Provider, and it provides internet. If you have Internet issues, suggestions are to go check your speed at http://www.mmcyp.com and if it is continuously below advertised rates, contact Multimax support.

If you have NTV issues, and it doesnt work for you, stop paying for it, the whole reason we stopped offering contract for NTV since March 2013 is that if you are not happy with the level of service you are getting, you can just stop if with no contractual obligations. If you do like to contact NTV support, you can do so at http://www.ntv.mx/support .

If you try to contact multimax for your tv problems or NTV for your internet problems, you wont go very far.

If you put a message here, it wont help you much as we dont know who you are to assist you. Anyone interested in genuine help, may stick to regular support channels or if you think you have tried all and not received proper help, contact me at [email protected] and I will run a quick investigation to figure out whats going on.

Kemal
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Mollie the cat »

I paid on line today, rang the NTV number who restored my TV within minutes. Well done NTV, thank you.

Butterflyaway
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Butterflyaway »

Kemal.

You have mail!

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

All

To avoid confusion:-

"Multimax does not provide TV services. It is an Internet Service Provider, and it provides internet".

There are so many postings on the subject of internet and TV connectivity, how to test for internet connectivity and who to contact if its and internet or TV problem.

Once it is clear what service is at fault, internet, tv or satellite then by all means make a posting perphaps asking if others are experiencing similar issues but unless it is clear exactly where the problem lies there will always be confusion as to who is responsible.

If you have a problem it really does pay to contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

Topic locked as there is plenty of advice, information available on either the internet or tv and satellite forums.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”