well done sunnycyprus .net

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

bimbo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

well done sunnycyprus .net

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by bimbo »

Hi

Just like to say a big thank you to the Sunnycyprus internet.

Might I say I'm not one of their customer,but will be when my subscription runs out ( cheaper too )

We had a problem with my husbands old laptop, Alison sorted it out , even to the point that she actually took it home with her because the laptop was so old slow.
popped back in the shop, and they went through the changes with me, not once did they make me feel that i was being a pest.

So once again a big thank you to the team

sue

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: well done sunnycyprus .net

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by bargainboozeandwines »

Hi Bimbo

I think it is great when you hear about good or great customer service as it is quite rare these days.

Just out of curiosity i see you say subscription is cheaper too. Cheaper too compared to who or what as i am with Extend Broadband,is it cheaper than them,any chance of any examples?

May i ask you why you will be leaving your current broadband supplier when your subscription runs out?

Is it because of the cost or do you think you will get better customer service and or a better service?

It is always great to know how other people see the services that most of us are using and know others opinions .
mandarinorientalcyprus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRedLionAlsancak/?ref=hl

Making Life Richer For The Pourer |:) (:|

eyebob94
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by eyebob94 »

I have been with SunnyCyprus for 2 years now, and their service is second to none. Cost 260tl to set up for one year then 200tl for the next year, phone charges are very low, ie. 20-25tl per month, and that is with internet connection of about 6 - 8 hours daily. The only downside for most people is that you must have a landline.

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by bargainboozeandwines »

Eyebob

Sorry to sound a little ignorant,what do you mean when you say (and that is with internet connection of about 6 - 8 hours daily)

Is the internet charged by the hour?

Also is it sunny cyprus that bills you for your phone line or calls?

What is the speed of broadband that you get ?
mandarinorientalcyprus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRedLionAlsancak/?ref=hl

Making Life Richer For The Pourer |:) (:|

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”