A subscription for Vpn off

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

A subscription for Vpn off

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

Laser week I paid for a Vpn by Express for 1 year. Been ok until last night now says I. Iplayer cannot watch unless In Uk. Can Keith or Errol tell me if paid for Vpn have all been cut. Thanks 100 dollars only had a week

Trigger
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: A subscription for Vpn off

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Trigger »

rocking wrote:Laser week I paid for a Vpn by Express for 1 year. Been ok until last night now says I. Iplayer cannot watch unless In Uk. Can Keith or Errol tell me if paid for Vpn have all been cut. Thanks 100 dollars only had a week
Are you using a device / computer / smart tv?

For device / computer, try closing down everything and reconnecting or possible switch to a different server in UK.

Mr Chinnery
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Mr Chinnery »

Dont take this the wrong way but i have been saying for a while now that Nord VPN is one of the best $79.00 for two
years.
I very rarely have a problem with Nord. I would ask for a refund from VPN Express as i would think they have a trial period.

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

rocking wrote:Laser week I paid for a Vpn by Express for 1 year. Been ok until last night now says I. Iplayer cannot watch unless In Uk. Can Keith or Errol tell me if paid for Vpn have all been cut. Thanks 100 dollars only had a week
No expert but if its ExpressVPN I use it myself and find it's a constant game of cat and mouse.
They will do a patch or something or invent a new location to log in on and it will be ok. Might take a day or two and might be as well to upgrade the app.
Otherwise email them and explain the problem I've done it before and they are very helpful.

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

Thank you the above kibkomers, I just use my Apple iPad.

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

rocking wrote:Thank you the above kibkomers, I just use my Apple iPad.
If you get it sorted before the cup semi final tomorrow let us know!

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”