BBC1 IPlayer

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sammydavis
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

BBC1 IPlayer

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by sammydavis »

I know that it is more difficult to get BBCIPlayer nowadays - I understand they block it. However until lately we have been able to access this through a 'box' with it's own 'Rabbit' VPN. In the last week we have not been able to do this. Does anyone else have this problem using a 'box' for access?

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: BBC1 IPlayer

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

Just noticed this post :

Do you pay or have a UK TV Licence?

olinskia
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by olinskia »

Hi I pay a BBC licence in the UK.. Is there a way I can easily access it here in N Cyprus mainly on my ipad and laptop or on TV. We have an android box.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

olinskia wrote:Hi I pay a BBC licence in the UK.. Is there a way I can easily access it here in N Cyprus mainly on my ipad and laptop or on TV. We have an android box.
To watch or download BBC iPlayer here, you need to use a VPN or some kind of smart DNS. If you do a search on the forum, you will find lots of info. The Beeb are getting quite tough on the use of VPN's of late, so it's worthwhile doing a trial run, before paying.....and even then, that is no guarantee.

To watch BBC without a VPN/smartDNS you can use https://tvcatchup.com/ or https://tvplayer.com/channels , am sure there are apps for both for Apple and android.
There are other options available, just giving you what little info that I have, as I don't really stream tv, and don't use an android tv box or firestick. There is plenty of information on these on this forum too, with instructions on how to set up the likes of Kodi.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”