Multimax price increase

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

ttoli
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax price increase

•   Message 1 of 29 in Discussion

Post by ttoli »

Despite emails and text messages telling me that my subscription was due, not one, mentioned the price increase (now 200 tl a month) entirely understandable in the present financial climate but a shame that they didn't think to announce /advise customers with the same urgency.
(Advertising Restricted)

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax price increase

•   Message 2 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

Well my internet went down on Turkish Victory Day, phoned Multimax to report the problem, immediately it was escalated to engineers - only three hours later they were at my home, on the roof and fixed my problem.... I am willing to pay for such excellent service. Hats off!

http://mmcyp.speedtestcustom.com/result ... 1315fc99d7

I do agree that their comm/s is/are sometimes a niggle though.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 3 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

I do think that one of the problems is that a lot of people come to live here to enjoy the 'relaxed Mediterranean lifestyle' but expect that everyone else will run around after them like Blue Arsed Flies

If I wanted 'Perfect Efficiency', I would go live in Stuttgart !

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 29 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

ttoli wrote:Despite emails and text messages telling me that my subscription was due, not one, mentioned the price increase (now 200 tl a month) entirely understandable in the present financial climate but a shame that they didn't think to announce /advise customers with the same urgency.
The minute prices were updated in our system, website were updated as well to reflect the changes. Nothing prevents you from checking our current prices whenever you feel like.

I dont understand what the problem is? you wanted a personal message or through a different medium to our normal ways? Are you willing to pay a premium for that kind of service?

K.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

Hilltop
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Hilltop »

kbasat wrote: Nothing prevents you from checking our current prices whenever you feel like.

I dont understand what the problem is? you wanted a personal message or through a different medium to our normal ways? Are you willing to pay a premium for that kind of service?

K.
Why so aggressive? Your attitude would guarantee that I would not use "Your" service.

I thought you had left MM?

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 29 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

Hilltop wrote:
kbasat wrote: Nothing prevents you from checking our current prices whenever you feel like.

K.
Why so aggressive? Your attitude would guarantee that I would not use "Your" service.

I thought you had left MM?
I am not working in MM actively thats correct.

What makes you think I was aggressive? I am merely asking questions to understand what the expectations are and whether the customer is willing to pay for extra services... how else could I ask those questions so you wouldnt find them aggressive? or will you find me asking this question to you aggressive as well, damn I am so confused,

My only advise is that you evaluate our services based on what they are and not by what you think my attitude is in this case. You clearly misnderstood my intentions and that shouldnt prevent you to make the best possible decision for an Internet service...

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----

ttoli
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 29 in Discussion

Post by ttoli »

Keithcaley wrote:I do think that one of the problems is that a lot of people come to live here to enjoy the 'relaxed Mediterranean lifestyle' but expect that everyone else will run around after them like Blue Arsed Flies

If I wanted 'Perfect Efficiency', I would go live in Stuttgart !
Clearly you miss my point Keef , Yes I understand price increases in the current financial climate , but surely at the same time that they send texts etc to remind that Subscription is due , they may have the decency/business acumen to mention the price increase, rather than leaving it to the customer to discover the price increase when paying ,THAT was my point !,
(Advertising Restricted)

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 8 of 29 in Discussion

Post by erol »

ttoli wrote: Clearly you miss my point Keef , Yes I understand price increases in the current financial climate , but surely at the same time that they send texts etc to remind that Subscription is due , they may have the decency/business acumen to mention the price increase, rather than leaving it to the customer to discover the price increase when paying ,THAT was my point !,
I will see if we can put a link to the web site current prices in the automated renewal emails. Thanks for your input. Not perfect as you would need to use the link on the day you decide to go and pay, not before, as there is always a chance that that will be the day the prices change but seems like a fair compromise. ? The way the lira is moving currently the actual prices were not decided until 10pm on the night before they were changed.

ttoli
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 29 in Discussion

Post by ttoli »

erol wrote:
ttoli wrote: Clearly you miss my point Keef , Yes I understand price increases in the current financial climate , but surely at the same time that they send texts etc to remind that Subscription is due , they may have the decency/business acumen to mention the price increase, rather than leaving it to the customer to discover the price increase when paying ,THAT was my point !,
I will see if we can put a link to the web site current prices in the automated renewal emails. Thanks for your input. Not perfect as you would need to use the link on the day you decide to go and pay, not before, as there is always a chance that that will be the day the prices change but seems like a fair compromise. ? The way the lira is moving currently the actual prices were not decided until 10pm on the night before they were changed.
Thank you
(Advertising Restricted)

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

Sorry reading this post, can I ask does TASKENT own Multimax?

I also agree with Hilltop, his response was Aggressive.

New to Kibkom so don't know who is who....

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

Ferguson wrote:Sorry reading this post, can I ask does TASKENT own Multimax?

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

Groucho wrote:

Sorry ai'nt I....

His he ya best mate?

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 29 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

I already responded and said I wasnt agressive.
-----

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 14 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

Yes But.................. Are you "MR MULTIMAX" ?

Love to know.....

Bob 4
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 15 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Bob 4 »

Hello, I have just checked Extends web site ans they have not increased their prices YET. Been with them over 10 years now and very rarely down, although they were down on Monday morning but ONE phone call and back up again by the time I made a coffee, excellent service for 84 TL per Month.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 16 of 29 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

Ferguson wrote:Yes But.................. Are you "MR MULTIMAX" ?

Love to know.....
I really dont know what that means. Multimax is a professional company with over 25 full time employees.
Bob 4 wrote:Hello, I have just checked Extends web site ans they have not increased their prices YET. Been with them over 10 years now and very rarely down, although they were down on Monday morning but ONE phone call and back up again by the time I made a coffee, excellent service for 84 TL per Month.
MM never claimed to be the cheapest provider, just like you can buy 'a' car for 5,000 or 'the' car for 200,000. I am glad to hear that you are happy with what you got. In the north of the mountains, there are currently Internet Providers and there is Multimax, just so that people are not confused with what they have...

K.
-----

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 17 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

" I really dont know what that means. Multimax is a professional company with over 25 full time employees. "

Yes, but someone must own it....

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 18 of 29 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

Ferguson wrote:" I really dont know what that means. Multimax is a professional company with over 25 full time employees. "

Yes, but someone must own it....
I am sure somebody does... What difference does that make I still do not understand...
-----

tingtang
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 19 of 29 in Discussion

Post by tingtang »

I have no contact knowledge of either Multimax or the Taskent Nature Park but this is getting tedious.

Kibsat's responses have been abrasive and it is hard to understand why he is so evasive. He has his reasons no doubt, his Kibsat stats show him to have been a helpful member so we can just put it down to him having a bad day and maybe he should leave Erol to make public responses whilst he remains out of sorts.

tt.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

cambridge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 20 of 29 in Discussion

Post by cambridge »

Difficult to see a problem here. Email received showing renewal due . Suggested a move to our account section of the web site where all the options were shown including new prices. Renew or not , up to you.

ttoli
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 21 of 29 in Discussion

Post by ttoli »

cambridge wrote:Difficult to see a problem here. Email received showing renewal due . Suggested a move to our account section of the web site where all the options were shown including new prices. Renew or not , up to you.
Incorrect assumption on your part , email/ texts received making no mention of price increase (as per initial post ) , Do try to keep up
(Advertising Restricted)

teatime
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 22 of 29 in Discussion

Post by teatime »

I find it rather worrying that kbasat does not want to admit that he is "Mr Multimax". It reminds me of when Multimax started up NTV and then after a while said it was nothing to do with them but still up until the end of NTV they were willing to accept payments for NTV. Just hope Multimax aren't going the same way!

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 23 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Well, I don't want to fall out with anyone, but if someone really wanted to know who kbasat was, or what his involvement - current and historical - with Multimax or Taşkent nature park was, then all they would have to do is click on his forum profile and look at his previous posts.

It's all there!

I get the impression that F.... is just being contentious 'for the sake of it' and that K... is just being his normal, curmudgeonly self

I have a great deal of respect for K... - both for his objective in improving internet supply in TRNC, his obsession with customer service and for his work with animals, but he does remind me of one of my old bosses, who we always had to take great care to keep him away from customers

And at the end of the day, whatever his actual title is - CEO or whatever - it certainly isn't 'Mr Multimax '

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 24 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

Dear Keith,

I am not being "I get the impression that F.... is just being contentious"

I'm just asking a question.

The answer is simple...... "Yes I am " or "No I'm not, mind your own business"

Not hard is it Keith..................

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 25 of 29 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Ferguson wrote:I'm just asking a question.
just throwing shade as far as I can tell. Not the first and no doubt will not be the last either.

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 26 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

erol wrote:
Ferguson wrote:I'm just asking a question.
just throwing shade as far as I can tell. Not the first and no doubt will not be the last either.

Thanks, Erol, do I take that as a compliment. Didn't go to Grammer school, but I'm sure you did?

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 27 of 29 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Ferguson wrote:Dear Keith,

I am not being "I get the impression that F.... is just being contentious"

I'm just asking a question.

The answer is simple...... "Yes I am " or "No I'm not, mind your own business"

Not hard is it Keith..................
Is this becoming some form of a personal crusade? What difference does it make who owns the company? Results count, not personality as Alan Sugar, Richard Branson et al have proven.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 28 of 29 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

I must admit I am wondering why a thread on price increases has turned into a one man crusade to find out who owns Multimax. Why don't we just look it up on Google instead of the bright lights and thumbscrew routine?

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 29 of 29 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

tomsteel wrote: Is this becoming some form of a personal crusade? What difference does it make who owns the company? Results count, not personality as Alan Sugar, Richard Branson et al have proven.
Chriswright03 wrote:I must admit I am wondering why a thread on price increases has turned into a one man crusade to find out who owns Multimax. Why don't we just look it up on Google instead of the bright lights and thumbscrew routine?
My point exactly, forum is for general issues that involves many people, if you have a question to a specific person you send them a PM, or an email, you definitely do not do it going off topic and stealing a discussion on a different subject.
Keithcaley wrote:and that K... is just being his normal, curmudgeonly self
I know I can always count on you!
tingtang wrote:Kibsat's responses have been abrasive and it is hard to understand why he is so evasive.
Very easy to understand actually, I dont like poeple who try to go off topic and steal other peoples posts. It is very rude what he is trying to do and I will neither take part in it nor accommodate his vandetta...

Keithcaley wrote:but he does remind me of one of my old bosses, who we always had to take great care to keep him away from customers

And at the end of the day, whatever his actual title is - CEO or whatever - it certainly isn't 'Mr Multimax '
As soon as I read Mr. Multimax, it reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger and his Mr. Olympia title
-----

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”