Multimax charges

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

Re: Multimax charges

Post by SatelliteCyprus »

Kerry6138...I think that I understand what you are saying, but let me make sure. Are you saying that there is little difference between the three different Internet connections on offer from Erol, except the price, that is ?

Kerry6138...'we' offer 4, 6, 8 Mbps with 'No' Total Internet Bandwidth Restrictions.

So Erol, although you didn't answer my question, are we to assume that you do use Mikrotik equipment and that although there are several places where you can buy your equipment in Turkish Lira, you choose to buy it in Euros - strange !?! Is that because you get an extremely good price/deal buying it in Euros ?

I have looked on Mikrotik's Web Site - https://mikrotik.com/products and their products are priced in US $ Dollars not Euros ? I can see that a customer CPE currently costs $59 - blimey how much are you saying that they have gone up because to me $59 sounds pretty cheap.

Reference Post 93...I am not denying that costs have increased (our prices have increased by just over 5% in the past 12 months). It is not me who is not addressing the points being made and/or not answering the questions asked and I think that is plain for everyone to see.

It is your customers that seem to be saying that the increased costs do not justify the price hike that you have subjected them to and to be perfectly honest, they are probably justified in their opinion(s) especially as their comments seem to have got them an immediate price reduction (U-Turn)

So, what is it exactly that you buy in Euros that has increased in price so much that it justifies such a price hike ?

kerry 6138
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kerry 6138 »

erol wrote:
kerry 6138 wrote:.... and do the news readers lips move faster with xtra premium 46 mbps you pay for?
Kerry you make it sound like the only use for an internet connection is to be able to stream a single SD quality TV channel at any given time. This may well be the case for you and some other internet users but it is certainly not the case for me personally or I suspect some other internet users either.
Not really I watch 1 TV at a time , email, facebook skype, browse ebay very occasionaly download movies in winter for when the pesky TT tap gets turned off , just average internet user in TRNC I imagine, I dont run a dvd shop take on the Koreans at online gaming, all with single digit internet.
I also drive an old Seat (plenty of spares) didnt feel the need for Gold Merc or Platinum Chelsea tractor to get from A to B on these roads so you know were I'm coming from.
Last edited by kerry 6138 on Fri 05 Oct 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

Hi Kemal, if you are reading this, will you please give me a ring for a chat - 0533 869 4372

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by erol »

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kbasat »

SatelliteCyprus wrote:Hi Kemal, if you are reading this, will you please give me a ring for a chat - 0533 869 4372
I hear you already spoke with erol, and I know that Cem (one of the owners of Extend) is waiting a call from you. I have made the decision not to respond to you directly on this forum, publicly or privately. I should have from the beginning settle any issues I have with any representatives or agents of any competitor directly with the top management of the company, instead of allowing myself into situations like this.

I am the owner and ex-Director of Multimax, and the current President of Internet Service Providers Association, I should have known better.

I apologize if I have offended anyone...

Kemal Basat
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Ferguson »

kbasat wrote:
SatelliteCyprus wrote:Hi Kemal, if you are reading this, will you please give me a ring for a chat - 0533 869 4372
I hear you already spoke with erol, and I know that Cem (one of the owners of Extend) is waiting a call from you. I have made the decision not to respond to you directly on this forum, publicly or privately. I should have from the beginning settle any issues I have with any representatives or agents of any competitor directly with the top management of the company, instead of allowing myself into situations like this.

I am the owner and ex-Director of Multimax, and the current President of Internet Service Providers Association, I should have known better.

I apologize if I have offended anyone...

Kemal Basat

So you are "Mr Multimax" we all know now... But I'm sure there were others that guessed.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kbasat »

Ferguson wrote: So you are "Mr Multimax" we all know now... But I'm sure there were others that guessed.
Still do not know what that means, or how it is relevant to call me with nicknames?

I do not like your attitude and I do not like to be caller Mr. anything other than my actual name, so I am kindly asking you to be respectful and stop making comments that are irrelevant... Thank you.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

Following a lengthy conversation (no surprise there) between Erol and I last night, we agreed for the mutual benefit of competing companies in the same marketplace, that it is sensible for us to bring our 10 year 'feud' to an end. As a result, we have agreed for eXtend Broadband and Multimax to co-exist (side by side) on this forum. We have both agreed that neither of us will interfere in any of our respective companies' topic/threads.

I am hoping that this will clear the way forward for 'our' business to be able to advertise our products and services with a display advertisement on the forum (subject to agreement).

Kemal Basat has subsequently posted a statement which may lead readers to believe that my activity on this forum has in some way been curtailed by eXtend Broadband. Any readers who may be under this impression (after reading Kemal Basat's previous post) should pay close attention to the following statement from Cem Hocaoglu (Owner/MD of eXtend Broadband.)

"The senior management of eXtend Broadband have an extremely close relationship with Paul and Gwyn in fact, we consider them to be part of the management team (family) at eXtend Broadband. Kibkom has been a valuable source of business for Paul and Gwyn and as a result, we have urged them to continue using Kibkom in any and all the positive ways that they can (subject to the rules of the Forum). The implication of Mr. Basat's post is that he has brought some sort of pressure to bear on eXtend to curtail Paul and Gwyn's activities - this couldn't be further from the actual position"

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”