Multimax - TL price reduction

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

Multimax - TL price reduction

•   Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Post by erol »

As of this morning (2nd Oct 2018) we have reduced our TL prices. Current prices can be found on our website (https://www.mmcyp.com/en/residential-packages.php)

We increased our prices on the 1st September when the Euro to TL rate was 7.6 TL to a euro. Currently the rate is 6.87 and thus the reduction in our TL prices. Should the TL continue to strengthen against the euro we will again revise our TL prices downwards and should it weaken we will revise them upwards again.

Whilst the TL/Euro rate remains volatile we would advise customers planning to visit the office to pay for service to check the current prices on our website.

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax - TL price reduction

•   Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

erol wrote:As of this morning (2nd Oct 2018) we have reduced our TL prices. Current prices can be found on our website (https://www.mmcyp.com/en/residential-packages.php)

We increased our prices on the 1st September when the Euro to TL rate was 7.6 TL to a euro. Currently the rate is 6.87 and thus the reduction in our TL prices. Should the TL continue to strengthen against the euro we will again revise our TL prices downwards and should it weaken we will revise them upwards again.

Whilst the TL/Euro rate remains volatile we would advise customers planning to visit the office to pay for service to check the current prices on our website.
Thats very fair, hopefully other businesses will also remember to adjust accordingly as and when.

Trickie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Trickie »

Hi Erol,
What about your "Freedom Package" prices? Have they been reduced in TL terms also?
Trickie

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Trickie wrote:Hi Erol,
What about your "Freedom Package" prices? Have they been reduced in TL terms also?
Trickie
Yes

Trickie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Trickie »

Thanks

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Post by erol »

As the TL continues to strengthen against the euro we have again reduced our TL prices in response. Current prices can be found on our website (https://www.mmcyp.com/en/residential-packages.php) Should the TL continue to strengthen against the euro we will again revise our TL prices downwards and should it weaken we will revise them upwards again.

lee666
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Post by lee666 »

That's sods law, paid mine yesterday
"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."

Legin-11
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Legin-11 »

Really a bit late for a lot like myself that have found alternative suppliers that didn't try and con their customers with ridiculous price increases. Oh well your loss maybe a modicum of business acumen might have prevented the loss of customer loyalty.

These are my personal thoughts and as I keep telling everyone we all have a choice in life. If you don't like it change it, don't just moan about it.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

Legin-11 wrote:Really a bit late for a lot like myself that have found alternative suppliers that didn't try and con their customers with ridiculous price increases. Oh well your loss maybe a modicum of business acumen might have prevented the loss of customer loyalty.

These are my personal thoughts and as I keep telling everyone we all have a choice in life. If you don't like it change it, don't just moan about it.
MM is not he monopoly in this market and nobody is forced to pay MM anything. Calling someone or a company 'con' is not personal thought, its an accusation and it is illegal(in many countries), rude and unethical at the same time, unless you provide hard substantiated evidence.

You are a cheap ass, penny pincher, tight arse for choosing cheaper price over quality. These are my personal thoughts...
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

lee666
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Post by lee666 »

Phew, let me just make it clear I am quite happy with Multimax. It was my own fault for paying our next 12 months yesterday. How is anyone to know when prices go up or down eh ??

"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”