Where to buy a Amazon Fire Stick

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

NateH
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Where to buy a Amazon Fire Stick

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by NateH »

Pretty sekf explanatory, I wanted to know a place where I could buy one of thoses or even something similar like a Roku streaming stick etc.
Thanks.

Bert
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Where to buy a Amazon Fire Stick

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Bert »

Buy the amazon TV box and not the stick for a few quid more and it’s better.
Don’t think you will find here but you will find an android box here which is the Same thing really. Make sure it has all the right spec though.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Just to add to Bert's post - 'Satellite Cyprus' who post on this forum, supply android boxes set up with everything that you need to watch UK TV.

You could obviously get cheaper on ebay etc, but you would then need to install the software yourself, and if you need any help or advice it's probably worthwhile to buy locally.

dippersgirl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by dippersgirl »

I've got a firestick and it works ok, but as it is made for the country you bought it from it does not like it if you are somewhere else, but you do get all the adverts for programs and then it says ''not able to watch in your area. as our wifi is not amazing at the best of times, a VPN is not always the answer. It probably is better in GIRNE. Will sell you mine, only bought it in February.
Otherwise do what KEITH said.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”