Nethouse internet info needed

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

paulc
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Nethouse internet info needed

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by paulc »

Hi Has anybody got Nethouse for there internet provider, i am looking to change, any comments good or bad would help, Many thanks

coffer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Nethouse internet info needed

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by coffer »

I've used most isps here and moved to nethouse 2 years ago, by far the best service I have received.

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by jofra »

We've had Nethouse (following recommendation) since we first came here three years ago - we're here a couple of months spring and same autumn, never (touch wood!) had any problems. Several on our site have now switched to Nethouse, and for those of us who are swallows, a bonus is that provided you have paid for three months in advance, they will (on request) switch off while you are away so that you are not paying for something you are not using - perhaps other providers also do this; I just don't know - but no complaints from me re. Nethouse!

v_vudali
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by v_vudali »

They've also got a deal on at the moment pay for a year get 3 months free!

We've used them for a few years and are very happy with them.

paulc
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by paulc »

A big thank you for your replies, looks like i will be using Nethouse in the future

Bethany
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Bethany »

Happy that you are all having good experiences with Nethouse but I am not. Joined them nearly 4 months ago and problematic much of the time with slow speeds, internet freezing/crashing etc; I used to be with Extend and thought that they were bad but Nethouse has been worse. I have to fone them almost daily to no avail. They actually changed the cable on Friday and all good until next day when same "ooops". They are loathe to come out and charge 85tl for doing so, when you can get them ! I need feedback on extend if anyone has any in case i decide to go with them again. Thanks

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”