Best internet access / provider

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

TJDits123
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Best internet access / provider

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by TJDits123 »

Hi from Tim and Helen, new to the forum. We are committed and actively planning to sell up in the UK early next year and take up permanent residence in Northern Cyprus, possibly in the general areas between Karsiyaka and Alsancak.
My question today, and looking for your advice, is regarding internet access. We currently run a business in the UK which is reliant primarily on e-mail and internet banking, currently accessed via cable. The service is fast and reliable. We can also use our phones via the 4G service from our mobile providers.
If we are to continue to run the business successfully whilst based in the North what options do we have and what would be the best option for our needs.
Very grateful for your advice and guidance.
Thanks.
(Probably loads more questions to come on different subjects!)

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Re: Best internet access / provider

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

If you do a search on the forum.....under Internet providers or Internet service or similar you will bring up lots of posts which will likely give you answers to your questions.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by gates »

i Have now gone Nethouse & it is a lot better & cheaper than my last provider i got 12 + 3 months free 15meg for 1540tl & can turn on & off when i want so far i have had no major problems they also have a large customer service

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

Although you can look on here for reviews and complaints about Internet provider/suppliers. They will probably all be domestic users' threads - it rather sounds like you need somewhat more than that...

So you might want to contact the likes of Multimax and talk about their business-based offerings and options....

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

If your customers are UK based, you might consider getting a UK Voip based phone number, through the likes of Skype.

Regarding internet, it is worth seeing what your neighbours use and are happy with. What may be good in one area, may not be the best in another.

Hector
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Hector »

I'm sure you have done your research about running a business in NC because that is the first thing I'd look at before checking out the internet.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”