Multimax, worst night ever

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

thornaby
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax, worst night ever

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by thornaby »

Speeds up but mostly down. During one of many calls my phone ran out of credit, no call back from Multimax, totally unacceptable.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax, worst night ever

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

thornaby wrote:Speeds up but mostly down. During one of many calls my phone ran out of credit, no call back from Multimax, totally unacceptable.
There are many ways to connect to MM support. Logging on at http://www.mmcyp.com and starting a support ticket is not only free but also the most efficient.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

We've been saying how, under the circumstances with so many people watching Christmas programmes and making international calls, Skyping etc just how good our reception was. Well done MM.

Navek
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Navek »

Multimax can be contacted FREE!
Via Viber & WhatsApp...

Multimax Girne Contact Info...
Multimax Contact Info.JPG
https://www.mmcyp.com/en/contact-us.php

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Navek wrote:Multimax can be contacted FREE!
Via Viber & WhatsApp...

Multimax Girne Contact Info...
Multimax Contact Info.JPG
https://www.mmcyp.com/en/contact-us.php
How posters attempt to run this company down on this forum baffles me. Very few other concerns here offer such a fantastic service, save Erdener Garage from personal experience. If you have a gripe with MM, take it up with it and stop trying to discredit a top-class company.

susiesusie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by susiesusie »

maybe due to the erratic speeds the person may not have had,constant internet to contact via Viber or web page etc.
It happened to myself and was off for 2,days. no complaints from me as the weather damaged the cables..Obviosly uses my mobile and got a reply.

Mimi2
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Mimi2 »

If you have a bad internet connection. There is no point in trying to contact them, via Internet call service providers.
Phone them!!! Keep your phones in credit, you never know you may need it one day for a real emergency!!

jayceebee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by jayceebee »

Mimi2 wrote:If you have a bad internet connection. There is no point in trying to contact them, via Internet call service providers.
Phone them!!! Keep your phones in credit, you never know you may need it one day for a real emergency!!
Agreed!
Whenever I have had problems with Multimax, one phonecall has usually provided a solution.

ruggy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by ruggy »

I’ve been having a few problems & they ask me to take my router in to configure it so don’t that , got him plugged it in & it was working for an hour & went off , called them next morning & an engineer come out in 2 hours , router was faulty , changed something on the roof checked everything else & left , no bill , unless that’s in the post !!
Very very happy & whenever I’ve had a problem I’ve had that response , well done MM , I wish most companies here was as good .

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”