Air Networks

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Air Networks

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

I was a customer of Air Networks for 2 years on there 8 meg package which was brilliant.

They have been brought out by a company called Lifecell Digital.

Well, how to turn a great company into a very poor (I really wanted to type something else) Company.

I think they are a subsidiary of Turkcell so I suppose their service was so poor before they thought we will by a company who knows who to give a good service and dump a load of our pee'd off customers on it.

Mint1955
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Lifecell digital

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Mint1955 »

Any comments on this service it seems much cheaper than Multimax.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Lifecell digital

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Mint1955 wrote:Any comments on this service it seems much cheaper than Multimax.
See msg 1 below!

Brazen
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Air Networks

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Brazen »

Ferguson wrote:I was a customer of Air Networks for 2 years on there 8 meg package which was brilliant.

They have been brought out by a company called Lifecell Digital.

Well, how to turn a great company into a very poor (I really wanted to type something else) Company.

I think they are a subsidiary of Turkcell so I suppose their service was so poor before they thought we will by a company who knows who to give a good service and dump a load of our pee'd off customers on it.
Yes I had them and the same thing happened to me, crap internet and customer service non existence so I ditched them about 2/3rds of the way through my contract. It cost me money but received a better service from new provider. However, that is now getting worse so maybe changing again. Seems to me that hey all start out good but gradually go into decline.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”