Search Engine?Browser problem - Help please

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Search Engine?Browser problem - Help please

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

A couple of weeks ago I down loaded something that had by accident. http://www.searchnu.com/406 attached to it. While it is not exactly a virus it interferes with your searches as it directs them to searchnu and makes them all insecure. searchnu has attached itself to my Chrome/Google and although I have uninstalled them and re installed I can't get rid of it. I have been on the internet and it explains exactly what it is and how to get rid of it, but despite spending hours doing most of the things it says (some are too complicated) It is still there. It makes Google insecure and while I can get onto most sites here without a problem I can't get into my bank and building society in England. It brings them up on the web but when I click to go into them it says my browser/search engine?is insecure and won't let me in. I live in Lapta and have been to Laconic but they didn't understand what I was talking about. I have also tried Outlook but with the same result. Can anyone help or suggest a computer repair person that could. My number is 0533 842 7204 . Fingers crossed someone can help. Thanks

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Search Engine?Browser problem - Help please

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

I think that somehow searchnu.com has gone but I still can't get on to my bank and building society in England. As soon as I click on to my banks name on the web it says "this site can't be reached" can anyone help or suggest who might be able to.

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

Perhaps try Acdinc in Karakum. coming from town it is the last in the row of shops on the left next door to Funky Divas, just past the turning for Near East Hospital. He is very good.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

I can only get onto my bank site by using Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome wont let me on to it.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”