Multimax or Nethouse?

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

carobmill
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax or Nethouse?

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by carobmill »

Our Multimax is due for renewal soon, and, while they have been excellent, they seem to be becoming rather expensive. Nethouse seems much more reasonable but are they as good? Does anyone have experience of both?

compass
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax or Nethouse?

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by compass »

Had both those systems in the past and Multimax was the better/faster of the two..... in fact I didn't really rate Nethouse at the time with very poor customer service, although that was a few years ago. But Multimax has become a bit pricey... as you say. Now with Extend through Paul and Gwyn / Arriva in Ozankoy and whilst it may not have the ultimate speed of Multimax I find their service far superior.

No real problems at all with speed/connectivity and any queeries have been very quickly dealt with. Check their prices/packages and see if they suit you. Been with them 2 years now and very happy.

Just my humble opinion of course

Compass

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Cant beat Net House you can turn it on off when you want speed very good and also it is a lot cheaper . Net House a must for me i have both

carobmill
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by carobmill »

Thank you!

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”