Lifecell Digital Problems

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Hair Cut
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Lifecell Digital Problems

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Hair Cut »

I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the above ISP.

Over the last few nights, the TV has buffered between 20:00 and 21:30, although if you do a speed test it shows 10 meg (my paid-for allowance) it still buffers.

Someone has said its caused by them restricting the "Bandwidth", now I don't understand that term, is there anyone that does and could explain is that the cause of the buffering.

Id like to know before I contact them as they will simply say its the TV system (which it is not)

Cheers for any replies.

IPMAN
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Lifecell Digital Problems

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by IPMAN »

Who says it’s not your TV system?

Hair Cut
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Hair Cut »

We tried a test via Whatsapp. He played ITV at the same time as me. His was running and mine was buffering.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

I know how you feel, we have consistent buffering and freezing from "sun up to sun down", regardless of APP, programme, live or anything else. We pay for 15 (top of the range) from Nethouse, having paid the same from MM and nothing works. We have also installed an Amazon firestick, which improves things a bit, but its very rare for us to be able to watch anything for more that 12mins before having to go out and reset the programme (always seems to happen just before someone takes a goal or the murderer is revealed)!!

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”