Thumbs up for Multimax customer service

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Thumbs up for Multimax customer service

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

I know they get a lot of complaints so thought I would throw one in to balance it up a bit. Yesterday my printer would not talk to the laptop so I took it on and beat it. Victory to me. Well no actually because in doing so I had unknowingly managed to change the settings on the router. So I could see the router but it was saying no internet. My router downstairs was the same but the TV and Firestick were working correctly as they are cabled. So obviously something I have done to knock the wifi off.

Since I have been living here I have managed to work out quite a lot of stuff so I can usually work out what is wrong but not this time. So gone 5pm I rang Multimax and discussed my woes with the nice lady on the phone. She worked out that the router setting had been changed and would need to be changed back. We discussed taking the router in to be changed back but she agreed to send me instructions by email how to do it and I managed to follow them to the letter and all is now well again.

This took more than a few minutes and necessitated me going from room to room and up and down stairs. Very patient lady and an asset that Multimax can be proud of.

On top of that I had two engineers call on me last week at my request to add an extra router to the system. They managed to do better than I expected by putting the cable to the side of the room I wanted without it being visible which meant that I could use ethernet cable for the TV and Firestick and therefore improve the stability if not speed of the signal. Yes I had to pay for it of course as it involved new cable and time but the price was very reasonable.

Well done Multimax.

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Thumbs up for Multimax customer service

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

Kinell your lucky I have rang 3 times over the slow speed and got put on hold for 5 minutes at a time (:"()

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Thumbs up for Multimax customer service

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Yes if the speed is slow I normally just accept it that it will be a problem that they are working on and lots of people will be ringing to ask about it so I don't bother. If I have had a problem I usually message them and have always had a reply by the next day at the latest. I must admit I have learned to be patient since I moved here.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”