Where do you go??

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Stevechips
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Where do you go??

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Stevechips »

Nethouse has just assured me they have corrected a problem, turn tv back on , android box boots up, absolutely no difference, tv goes for maybe a minute at best , then freezes for a few seconds or much longer , I'm trying to watch bbc , does it make a difference? Not happy with the experts who tune your system , take your money then 2/3 weeks later the system reverts back to total garbage again ! Been particularly problematic past few nights about 5 onwards, don't know if it improves after 9pm because I've given up the bloody ghost, had a whiskey that would sink the Bismarck and gone to bed...All I want in my hard earned retirement is to watch a little tv, no chance.

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Where do you go??

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

Well thats a blow, I was just about the change to Nethouse!

gates
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Witch device are you using or tv service i have had lots of problems with mine they told me it was internet connection but it was not

gates

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by gates »

I am with nethouse no problems great service and price

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Stevechips wrote:
Sun 31 Jan 2021 8:31 pm
... android box boots up, absolutely no difference, tv goes for maybe a minute at best , then freezes for a few seconds or much longer ... I'm trying to watch bbc ...
If I were to hazard a guess I would first suspect the issue may lay with the means by which you are attempting to watch live UK TV via your Android box rather than your ISP.

Are you experiencing delay issues with page loading whilst surfing the web on your computer?
libens volens potens

Stevechips
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Stevechips »

Thanks for the replies, my term with Nethouse expires 11 Feb, so I'll get the Android box "looked at" and then I should know what or who is problem , don't really want to change to another provider , better the devil you know....

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”