Internet renewal

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Stevechips
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Internet renewal

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Stevechips »

My internet contractwith Nethouse ends this Thursday 11th, usually just walk into Laconic in Alsancak pay cash and all done.
But now the shop is closed so has anyone navigated the website to pay online?

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Internet renewal

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

Sorry to highjack your post. How do you find Nethouse please? My internet is due for renewal in 4 weeks, I will be changing from my current supplier.
Is your internet fairly constant with a decent speed? What package would you recommend, I was thinking of "up to" 15 MB what ever that means?

Thanks for any advise.

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Nethouse i been with for 3 years excellent service with great offers i am on 10 meg no problems with tv

Catlover
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Catlover »

Stevechips why not go onto their website
www.nethouse.net
and ask via the online chat facility?
They may be able to help or even extend your contract for a few days until the lock down is over so you can pay at Laconic.
Always worth asking. Good luck I hope you manage to get it sorted.

Stevechips
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Stevechips »

After spending all morning on the phone to customer support, the best advice was to go to police in Lapta get permission to travel go to Girne and pay in Nethouse shop, what a palaver . Online chat ; no reply, online email; no reply..
In desperation phoned customer support again only to be told a different tale, unlike previous representatives the chap told me to call back Thursday and he would extend contract, one hour later Ayse from Laconic called saying I could pay if we met in a hotel car park , so I did , made sure I got a receipt but what a shambles.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”