Problem Iktisatbank Internet

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Problem Iktisatbank Internet

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

Is any one else having problems with the Iktisatbanks internet?. It either lets me go through the whole log in process, and just as my account comes up it goes off saying I have been inactive for 7 minutes, or I manage to get in but cuts me off in the middle of doing something, again saying I have been inactive for 7 minutes. Probably the most I have been inactive is 30 seconds, or if I'm thinking very hard - 1 minute. When I rang the bank, they said no one else was having problems once they had got into their account.

Scoobydoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Problem Iktisatbank Internet

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Scoobydoo »

I have just tried mine and got in no problem at all.

I did have a problem when they changed their systems and I ended up going to see the branch and got them to log on for me with new passwords etc but if you do this make sure that they use the same keyboard that you use at home otherwise you may still have difficulties ie if they use an i theirs is without a dot, which is what happened to us!

Sue
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."

Winston Churchill

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

Sue, I did all that ages ago, it's only this week that I'm having the problem, so just wondered if anyone else was..

zarafet
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by zarafet »

I used it on Monday morning and this morning with no problem.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”