Multimax

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sparky71
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax

Post by sparky71 »

Well where do I start, I've read all the forums and all the information I could get and it must just be me because I think multimax is rubbish. We have had numerous phone calls/e.mails and an engineer call and it still keeps going on and off and that's just the internet we gave up on bbc/itv etc as it kept freezing. Even had a conversation with an engineer today and told to bypass the router and it still went off its like we had in the U.K 20 years ago, and like a mug paid a year up front!!!!

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax

Post by Mollie the cat »

We had a lot of problems, but to be fair Multimax stuck with it and now very rarely lose the TV. The main problem was two gadgets Multimax sold us which plug into the electrical sockets which "talk" to each other. Once we ditched those and hard wired the TV in from the router all the problems faded away, so far so good.

sparky71
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by sparky71 »

Well the engineers came yesterday and rewired the small dish on the roof and checked all the other connections and reconfigured the vpn on the laptop and I must say it has improved so when we try to watch itv/bbc player I think that will be the test.
Thanks

Jonnie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Jonnie »

If you are talking about BBC Iplayer that may be an off island problem. if you go to the MM website you can link to the NTV site and watch 10 free channels on there. If you want BBC catchup I suggest you download the desktop accessory from the BBC
Some are wise and some otherwise.....

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by bargainboozeandwines »

Well for 2 days i have had the worse speed possible i think,yes i have called multimax and spoke to kemal and was kindly told he will make a ticket for it and look into it,if it is not right in a few hours then to catch up with him on his website again tomorrow morning and he will chase it up ! If it is not sorted tonight !
I wish i could say i will drop off the payment tomorrow when my payments come to an end.

Here are a few of my speed tests all done in the last 40 mins. I have not been able to log in here all day because of the speed or should i say lack of it .

I am hoping it is back to normal as i hate complaining !!

i pay for 4mb
Attachments
speed test today at 17.35.JPG
speed test today at 17.55pm multimax.JPG
speed test today at 17.55pm multimax.JPg 17.58.JPG
speed test today at 17.56.JPG
mandarinorientalcyprus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRedLionAlsancak/?ref=hl

Making Life Richer For The Pourer |:) (:|

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kbasat »

So you hate complaining, BUT
you report your problem to Multimax at a chat conversation with myself around 17:30

The response is "I will get your connection checked and we will either sort it our and get back to you if we need anything further"

and at 18:00 (yes, approx 30 mint later) you post on the forums about your slow connection, because? oh I forgot, you hate complaining...

right...

I think we deserve a bit more space than that, this is getting ridiculous...

Kemal
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

pc4854
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by pc4854 »

I agree with you Kbsat, I changed to multimax earlier this year and it has been very good, unimaginable speeds at times.

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Kbasat. It is not your worries if i hate complaining or not,if you profess to be the best internet provider on the island then you must be just that all of the time and not just 20% of the time !

I have been trying to reply to this message of yours since 18.10 which was 1 min after you posted,GUESS WHAT, i could not because i could not post a reply because of the internet speed or lack of it!

You said Ridiculous. I 100% agree that it is Ridiculous that i pay good money for 4mb of internet and cannot use it when i want because you cannot offer me the service that you sell me ,that is what is known as Ridiculous in the trade !

Now your little hissy fit above is not needed at all,better to put your energy into sorting out what you profess to be the best internet on the island,and then maybe we would all start to agree with you and sing your praises,so please no more

A lot of the time it is great,but recently something seems to be broke and does need fixing !

KEMAL YOU SAID >> if neither happens, please catch me here in the morning and I will chase up on it.. I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THE MORNING FOR IT TO BE FIXED !
Attachments
speed test today at 17.55pm multimax.JPg 17.58.JPG  webpage not available.JPG
mandarinorientalcyprus/

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

We getting there and the speed is getting better,look!

Now i can at least post .

Getting there but still cannot log into my online bank.Maybe that is a good thing
Attachments
speed test today at 19.24 MULIMAX.JPG
speed test today at 19.29 multimax.JPG
mandarinorientalcyprus/

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kbasat »

bargainboozeandwines wrote: KEMAL YOU SAID >> if neither happens, please catch me here in the morning and I will chase up on it.. I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THE MORNING FOR IT TO BE FIXED !
So you claim you have problems for 2 days, you wait all this time, and contact us at 5:30pm today, 30mins before shift for engineers ends and cannot wait at least a few hours for us to look into your connection?

So you claim you have problems for 2 days, you wait all this time, and contact us at 5:30pm today, 30mins before shift for engineers ends, what do you expect if the problem cannot be solved by our end and we need to visit you?

So you claim you have problems for 2 days, you wait all this time, and contact us at 5:30pm today, 30mins before shift for engineers ends, and when I say it may be until tomorrow that we fix the problem, all of a sudden it becomes urgent and cannot wait.

If you have reported this problem 2 days ago, there is a very high chance it would be fixed already...

I told you we will be looking into the problem, either fix it, or get back to you, and just to be on the safe side, as we are moving offices nowadays from Lefkosa to Girne, I kindly ask you to send me a reminder 'just in case' if nobody gets back to you by tomorrow morning just so that we do not skip of sorting your connection properly...

I am having understanding your reasonings, I apologize.

K.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

I do not claim nothing.

I am telling you 2 days and yesterday was Sunday and it slowly got worse today until it came to a standstill and that is when i thought i would complain,Remember i do not like complaining.I did not think to look on a Sunday to see if you have engineers working.

Why i do not like complaining is because when we do complain you think we are out of order and should not complain,does that ring a bell!
Now that you disagree with me complaining i shall from today keep a log and really start to complain and moan just like you would if i only dropped off 120TL for 3 months broadband subscription in stead of 240tl which i always give to your pleasant office girls and never short change you,talking of being short changed,that is how i am starting to feel at the moment and this is why i do not like to complain because some think we should not complain and should be happy with the service or lack of service we are currently getting.

Kemal. No need to apologise to me as i do not need 1,sometimes i understand that things can be out of your hands and you just cannot give what you sell,that is how the internet is here in Cyprus,that is why i do not like complaining.

It is getting better right now as i am typing.

Thanks for the fix ishhhhh
Attachments
speed test today at 20.03 multimax.JPG
mandarinorientalcyprus/

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by kbasat »

You are making quite a few flaws in your logic when you make some claims about us (which are mostly wrong) and the situation.

We have never in history of MM complained ever when a customer REPORTS us of their issues. In most cases, especially customer specific issues, we only get to know them when customers actually report it, so we always encourage customers not to wait and just give us a call or let us know their problem rather than wait for them to disappear on its own...

The fact that you has any issues for the past 2 days is irrelevant to us, as you did not report your problem. You have reported your problem at 17:30 today, and then moved on to parade that around on the forums only half an hour later. Of course your choice, this is a public forum, you are free to do and write what you like, as long as if is within this forum's rules and not against the law.

I just found it unjust and commented on it. I dont believe I owe you an apology for asking for a bit more breathing space...

I apologize and feel sorry for getting involved in this useless posting. This will be my last post on this case.

Kemal
-----

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

And i just replied to your replies.

I never make flaws and i have no need to lie about your lack of service this last 2 days. And if i am to be totally honest id say that out of every 31 days we only get 20 days of great internet that we pay you for,the rest of the time we do not get what we pay for .Now no flaws in that & my personal experience,and i imagine plenty of others also.

I was starting to give you the benefit of the doubt but that has now gone.

If any day of the week i start to get less than the 4mb i am paying you for then you shall see complaints from me on a forum,not forums,talking of forums can you please tell us which other forums,which forums did i parade it about on (S) forumssssss or forum ? No exaggeration please.

Remember Mr Basat that the customer is always right

Oh and your upload speed is ridiculous.
Attachments
speed test today at 20.52 multimax.JPG
mandarinorientalcyprus/

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

I thought it was getting better.

I spoke to soon.

It is getting worse.

Do you sell a 1mb connection speed package and if so how much?

I cannot watch my android tv or your free tv on your site.
Attachments
speed test today at 21.36 multimax.JPG
mandarinorientalcyprus/

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Cheers Kemal

Internet is good this morning.

Back to work !
Attachments
speed test today at 09.52 multimax.JPG
mandarinorientalcyprus/

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Now were firing on all cylinders.

Thank you very much Kbasat.

Just perfect again !
Attachments
speed test today at 14.04 multimax.JPG
mandarinorientalcyprus/

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Marions »

Sorry guys but this thread has turned into a conversation that should be had off board. Please the two of you, sort this out . I appreciate it is a problem, and one that many are experiencing. I am as well, but it has nothng to do with Multimax. Someone said it is all to do with the sunshooting off hot stuff. Whatever it is, no need to get hot under the collar, as it affects so many people.

I am now locking this thread, because there is little else the other kibKomers can add. Do hope you get it sorted, but as I said many people are experiencing internet probs at the moment, soit could well be something far wider than one supplier.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”