On/off multimax

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

On/off multimax

•   Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

For the past few days I have been having on/off problems on all stations. TV programme on then screen goes blank and off for a while switch to another programme exactly the same, cannot get any channels. Did not get this in the stormy weather so wonder why now. Am I the only one or is this happening all over. Been off a while now. 9.40 nothing for past 10 minutes or so blank screen. Thanks for any help.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: On/off multimax

•   Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

Hello,
we are experiencing strange issues with our Alsancak to Lefkosa main backhaul link. We have done everything we can to stabilize it from our end but a site visit is needed to physical examination and this problem should be solved swiftly. If your are in Karaoglanoglu to Kayalar area, this is most likely your problem.

On a sidenote, you wrote Multimax on the subject but talking about NTV in the message body, just clarifying these are 2 seperate services, Multimax provides your internet and NTV provides your TV.

Once this problem is solved, an email will go out to all affected customers together with some compensation determined once we figure what exactly is going on.

K.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

TRNCVaughan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Post by TRNCVaughan »

I live in Malatya and my NTV is suffering from the same problem.

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

Thank you for answer to mt problem, as I live in Kasiyaka I come into the area you spoke about. Thanks for answering so quickly.

kshe
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Post by kshe »

We live in lapta and ours hasnt worked for about 2 days! They are getting back to us about the problem, lucky we have a dongle as backup!

Ken

huggiesbob
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Post by huggiesbob »

We live in Lapta and our reception has been fairly poor over the last week or so and have done many total re-boots as wasn't getting any channels full stop. It does has a tendency to freeze quite often which is somewhat testing at times.

Hopefully the Multimax team / NTV will find a solution soon

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Post by bargainboozeandwines »

Im very curious as to why you are drawing a distinction between multimax and NTV as going back to the beginning it was always multimax that was pushing and advertising your TV system!

Do i see a problem in the future?

I do not have NTV at the moment but do have multimax internet and on the odd occasion i do watch the free TV online and was trying to watch panorama a few nights ago but could not,other times it has been ok.
mandarinorientalcyprus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRedLionAlsancak/?ref=hl

Making Life Richer For The Pourer |:) (:|

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

bargainboozeandwines wrote:Im very curious as to why you are drawing a distinction between multimax and NTV as going back to the beginning it was always multimax that was pushing and advertising your TV system!

I do not have NTV at the moment but do have multimax internet and on the odd occasion i do watch the free TV online and was trying to watch panorama a few nights ago but could not,other times it has been ok.
I dont see the logic here...

NTV is a product, it is sold in Multimax offices but you do not have to have internet from Multimax to have it. It is an Internet based TV system in essence.

Multimax is a product, which is in essence an internet connection.

----

If you are using both Multimax and NTV;
1) And you have problems with your Multimax connection, you will also definitely have issues with NTV, even though NTV system on its own may be ok.
2) The opposite is not true, however, if you have issues with NTV, it DOES NOT necessarily mean that there is anything wrong with Multimax connection.

I only wanted to make this distinction as the customer only talks about NTV problems, it is not correct to put the subject line 'Multimax On/Off' as that conclusion cannot be drawn from the information provided in the body of the message.

I apologize if I was not clear enough.

Hope this version of explanation is better.

Kemal
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

This version of the reply is better!

Now i see the logic
mandarinorientalcyprus/

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

bargainboozeandwines wrote:Im very curious as to why you are drawing a distinction between multimax and NTV as going back to the beginning it was always multimax that was pushing and advertising your TV system!

There is always logic! Just thinking a loud so to speak!
mandarinorientalcyprus/

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”