An Incredibly Kind Dental Surgeon

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

An Incredibly Kind Dental Surgeon

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

People are always quick to complain, so on behalf of an English friend of mine, I am posting about a very kind and compassionate dentist, Rasime Basat Keles. My friend who lives in Baspinar (well comes out for 6 weeks twice a year) took under her wing a couple of years ago, a young Turkish girl( now 14) who comes from a very, very poor family. Her mother had breast cancer and was very ill for a long time and unfortunately this year she died. The girl has two younger brother and her father, and a couple of weeks ago she was complaining about bad toothache, so Sue said she would take her to the dentist. She tried Dr. Seda, but couldn't get an appointment, then took her to the Lapta clinic where they took out 3 of her teeth, and one of her younger brothers teeth. As Sue was not happy with this, she looked again for a dentist, and on searching this forum found Rasime Basat Keles. Sue took her their quite expecting to pay whatever was necessary, but Rasime said she knew about the hardship of the family, and there was no charge. She repaired a front tooth that was chipped and is doing 2 more fillings next week, all totally free of charge. You don't come across kindness like that much anymore. Rasime speaks English, and Sue said you couldn't see the repair work she's done on the young girls tooth, so would highly recommend her standard of work. If anyone would like to try her, the number is 0533 8664466, or 03928156272.

So Kemal, if you read this, would you please pass on the thanks to your sister. Your mother must be very proud of her caring family.

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: An Incredibly Kind Dental Surgeon

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

Forgot to put that she is in Girne, near the Wednesday market.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

Lovely story. What a wonderful, caring lady.

Owl Lady
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Owl Lady »

Reading something like that restores your faith in human nature. What a caring person. Thank you

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

Yes it does, doesn't it.

henry_vox
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by henry_vox »

Both the dentist and your friend sound lovely. We need more people tike them in this world. God bless them both.

keepsmiling
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by keepsmiling »

I'm looking for a dentist and your post has prompted me to make contact.

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”