Kamiloglu medical centre

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Bethany
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Kamiloglu medical centre

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Bethany »

Would like to have feedback from any of you registered with Kamiloglu in Girne. Seems to be great and caters for all medical conditions with the hospital upstairs for surgery, post-op and rest etc; Would like to hear from patients before I register with them. Thanks.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Kamiloglu medical centre

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

I have been going there every week for the past couple of months and have nothing but praise. I have been seeing the heart doctor. I even went on a Sunday to have a heart monitor taken off they are very helpful.

Mountain Edge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Mountain Edge »

My wife and I registered with them months ago and was told they would contact us after they did a GPS search for the property, which they needed to find us in the event of an emergency.
It's just as well there has been no emergency as we have heard absolutely nothing at all since the initial visit. I know I should contact them but they had both my number and my wife's so there is no real excuse for not getting in touch with us.

Owl Lady
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Owl Lady »

Betheny ,I hope I have sent you a PM.If you don't get it let me know.

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

I was also told I would have a visit to confirm my address and give me a registration card, that was a few months ago, and I have never heard anything or had a visit.

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”