Important phone numbers

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Virginia
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Important phone numbers

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Virginia »

If the information is already on the forum I apologise. However, if so, I would say it is difficult to find, especially if you are in a hurry.

My neighbour was asking me for the new Kolan medical centre number (old VIP MED). I simply cannot find it. That's fine, but then I started to wonder how to access such numbers if you are in a hurry. I know the emergency ambulance number but it isn't always an emergency requiring an ambulance.

I did look at the medical/dental section but found this unhelpful .

I appreciate all numbers cannot be listed but it would be helpful if there was a quick access to popular numbers.

I wonder if the moderators would be prepared to consider setting up a SIMPLE, fast and easily accessible list. I am certain it would be appreciated by many.

Thankyou.

PapaBravo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Important phone numbers

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by PapaBravo »

A very good idea.

Owl Lady
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Owl Lady »

Some info on Kibkom Times. Click on Kibkom Times News on the green line on here. Click on Telephone Directory and then the Union Flag on the top RHS to change to English. Hope this is some help.

Virginia
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Virginia »

The point I am trying to make Owl Lady is EASY ACCESS to needed/important numbers. Especially if you need to find the number quickly. I did go into the directory and couldn't find the number I wanted.

My suggestion is just easy access to a list you can pull up and scroll through quickly for something like Kolan medical in Girne, which I was looking for today and wasn't able to find in the directory.

I even looked for the post saying they were moving, but no mention of their number.

I know a very large number of people registered with them at the start and it is only when a problem arises that you want to get hold of them and then have to search for contact details at a time when you may be too flustered to think straight.

I believe such a list could be invaluable to many members of the forum.

Just trying to make a helpful suggestion/ addition to what the forum can provide.

Owl Lady
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Owl Lady »

point taken. I think you can still contact on the old VIP number 0392 444 9911

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”