Urgent sciatica pain relief

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

BLUE BUTTERFLY
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Urgent sciatica pain relief

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by BLUE BUTTERFLY »

Please. Has anyone a tried and trusted remedy for sciatica? pills, cream, exercise?

The worst pain is just above my ankle and is constant and excrutiating, worse when I sit down.

I cannot take anything containing asprin.
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

yucatan
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Urgent sciatica pain relief

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by yucatan »

Could this be the answer ?

A traditional hand woven Mayan Hammock is so comfortable that many back-pain sufferers use them at home for resting without discomfort. Pressure is taken off the joints as you float off to sleep — many people tell us their hammock is even more comfortable than their expensive mattress at home.
In addition, the easy-enter system allows you to settle yourself without leaping over the side of the hammock, wary of the dangers of flipping over or falling out. Climbing into the hammock is as easy as sitting in a chair and exiting is equally convenient..
No more painful pressure points, no more sore shoulders, hips, elbows, bone spurs, arthritis pain. Several seniors have even encouraged us to write articles for health magazines and tell us that the Mayan Hammock is "the answer"

I can email you with further information.

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”