The oh great not dr suat hospitL

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Sewage
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

The oh great not dr suat hospitL

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Sewage »

Booked an appointment with Dr Silem today I was told by the reception staff she was a available for 3.30pm got there and was told by her last minute she had to rush off to Famagusta for a patient of hers ???? and I really don't feel well I was not asked if I wanted to see another Dr

Sewage
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: The oh great not dr suat hospitL

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Sewage »

Also while iam on line I have be going to that hospital everyday for 5 months now my Mother is in the geriatric ward the place is very very phoney they just seem to dump the elderly with no proper care to one side there priority is there VIP patients who by the way they don't charge any fees because they are connected to so and so ,so the likes of us are paying for it.Please believe me I have made numerous complaints but goes in one ear and out the other there only concern is how much money they make out of you and this is coming first hand from somebody that works there.I feel very upset to say the least this island really frightens me ,so corrupt

ozankoys
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ozankoys »

Well the hospitals are just businesses here of course they are in it to make money!
It is not the NHS

Sewage
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Sewage »

Yes ozankoys I am aware of that but not where they charge high on the vulnerable and not charge people with money but hey ho you must be a dr if not hopefully you will never be in my position perhaps you might end going to the uk for NHS service so get your facts right before you comments like you have I have had 10 years of shitty hospitals here I could write a book so don't you dare they I could tell you many things I have seen in these hospitals

ozankoys
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ozankoys »

Sorry I do not understand your post but am sorry you have had bad treatment

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”