mammogram

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

dalaman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

mammogram

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by dalaman »

hi
has anyone had a mammogram recently that could give me an idea of cost and best place to go,if possible i would like to have breast ultrasound as well,is this done routinely with a mammogram?
thanks in advance

nurseawful
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: mammogram

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by nurseawful »

Hi Dalaman,

If you give me a call tomorrow I can arrange both at Kolan for you and give you costing.

Chris

dalaman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by dalaman »

apologies for not being in touch, have been away and have only just seen your post

Sewage
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Sewage »

Dr suat hospital karakum have a cancer screening campaign for females which includes smear mammogram blood count etc for 475 tl very good.My mammogram showed a lession plus something suspicious as well I was referred to there Nicosia Near hospital had to have a biopsy all good what annoyed me was the Dr asked me which breast it was when there was ultra sound pictures there and then asked me where the lession was its nervous enough for the patient already as it is.completly plastered up ,no when to take it off ,I didn’t think at the time to ask I was in slight pain.Then nurse just told me where I had to pay which was absolutely shocking fee I know my health is more important but you have to all the questions as to when you get the results they never seem to tell you what you should do it just seems it’s all about money with this hospital

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”