Dr Petros Aristodemou

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Dr Petros Aristodemou

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Has any on the Forum (or who knows of anyone) who has had any dealings with the above. He is an eye sturgeon in Limassol specializing in Retinal Detachment and Macula Hole Epiretinal Membrane. Any information would be appreciated,

wedinnorthcyprus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Dr Petros Aristodemou

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by wedinnorthcyprus »

Sophie know nothing about him but my husband has just had surgery here for a torn retina, happy to give you our doctors details if you wish and he speaks perfect english. His main clinic is in Lefkosa but he operates at Near East.
His name is Mustafa Taseli

wedinnorthcyprus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by wedinnorthcyprus »

Spoken to him this morning and yes this is something he covers. Might be worth a visit just to satisfy your own mind before heading off to Turkey. My number is 0533 8673530 if you want anymore info

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

If you put "Limassol Telephone Directory" into Goggle Search it will lead you to a site which gives a link to Limassol Yellow Pages. That gives you a scoll down menu by category. I could not find Dr Aristodemou under Dentists, but I did not have a lot of time. Might be worth a try, or maybe someone more IT savvy could suggest try more sophisticated searches for you.. It is in English, but very small print

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Thank you RR. He has been tracked down via his website.

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

You are welcome Sophie.

I am glad you have found him and hope he will prove to be able to do what you want and all goes successfully.

btw just seen the error in my post! I did actually look for opticians not dentists!

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Please can Admin remove from Sticky. It was all down to avoid having to stay in Turkey for three or four weeks after an Op and thus seek for surgeon down South, Now I am hoping that we have found a suitable surgeon from Turkey, prepared to fly over here to operate , avoiding the 3/4 week stay on the main land. Thank you so much to all those who offered advice particularly wedinnorthcyprus!!

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”