Dentist

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Hippocampus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Dentist

•   Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Hippocampus »

I have posted this on the main forum to attract lots of response for a reason! I need an updated recommendation for a good dentist, I have had bad experience with three since I have lived here, and now have permanent numbness in one half of a lip. So please, would welcome any information, good or bad on any that do crowns, bridges and implants, as I am now nervous to undertake any treatment.
Thank you

Cyprus2011
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Dentist

•   Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Cyprus2011 »

Ayşen in the turkish quarter,0542 8528763. Great dentist, very professional. English speaking and won't rip you off.

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

See my posting on http://www.kibkomnorthcyprusforum.com/v ... 47&t=39781 it's a bit far to go but we try to combine it with other things. Update on prices: panoramic x-ray 48TL, scale and polish 128TL, extraction 80TL. Next week we have some replacement fillings (I requested mine) and then a crown. So can post more prices after that. We've been going there for a few years, they are very careful and very slow. These prices include the BRS discount. Also note that the x-ray and scale and polish precede any treatment.
I've also used Rasime who's not far from Wednesday market, her number is 0533 866 4466.

I've never had any problems with either places maybe because I don't take injections, except for extractions, they tend to be very careful

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

Both my husband and I have had implants, bridges and crowns done by Temelci, not far from the Wednesday market, and have been very pleased with the results. Hopefully this was not one you had a bad experience with.

Gumbo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Gumbo »

Mr Temelci did all my implants, fantastic dentist, such a caring, professional man and his surgery is spotless with the latest equipment.

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

Just having a full mouth of implants done by Dr Temelci. Can only agree with what has been said above. Professional, caring, with a spotless surgery and the amount of equipment is amazing. Also he is very happy to sit and talk through any queries. Am only about half way through the treatment but so far I would definitely recommend.

laney
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Post by laney »

Can I please ask the average cost of dental implants and what dentist to use ?

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

As stated above I would recommend Dr Temelci. Normally I don't recommend anyone as everyone has different expectations but I have found him very careful and caring. Implants are expensive and obviously the cost depends on what you need done, whether you need bone grafts etc but just as a ballpark figure one implant will start at around one thousand euros.

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”